Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Did you or your wife smoke while pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    I just worry a lot.[/COLOR]
    You shouldn't.

I'm just joshin' with yah, and trying to catch a few passersby to jump on the band wagon. I'm glad to see your still around.

Awww thanks. Yeah sometimes it's hard to see regulars around here.

A lot of people left or got banned.

It's nice to see you around too.

I've been gone almost a year. Moved and had to set up from scratch all over again. At least that fixes the mite problem. I hit a wall with my grow and needed help so I figured it was time to come back to where the help is, lol.:jointsmile:

Yeah I've been on here on and off lately. But that's because I've been really busy with college and my dad dying really threw me off.

But I'm back.

I'm real sorry to hear that. Good luck with school. I have a pillow with my name on it though and I'm out for the night.

6.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic Chrissy
    You learn early on in pregnancy that everything you do is a potentially harmful hazard. You need to research just how harmful and prioritize what's worth it.

When you are hanging over a toilet every day and loosing weight while preggo when you only started at 120lbs you need to weigh up what's worst, starving yourself and your fetus for 9 months, or using a natural remedy to allow releif long enough to nurish and grow what you now live for.
    Amen to that. I remember reading something that said I needed to avoid sitting in traffic because of the fumes. Now, how does a person living or working in an urban area avoid traffic?

It is utterly impossible to follow ALL the guidelines and rules pregnancy literature lists.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAbortion
    Simple question, did your wife or yourself smoke while pregnant with your children? OR what's your opinion on smoking while pregnant. Smoke = Smoke weed.
    Nope and definate no no! I quit before my bub was born and didnt smoke around my partner. I know dont smoke mj any more due to home life and work commitments mean can't/shouldn't.

Peace

Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic Chrissy
    Yes I did smoke while pg, multiple times a day, I am still smoking while breastfeeding my 6 month old daughter. When I have time(Kiana is sucking on my nose) I'll tell you why I did, the research I've found, other moms I've talked to and the many ways it benefited me and Kiana.
    Tell me more about how much and how your daughter turned out from smoking while nursing, very interested so I can make my decision, thank you

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456