Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1442 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Did you or your wife smoke while pregnant?

Simple question, did your wife or yourself smoke while pregnant with your children? OR what's your opinion on smoking while pregnant. Smoke = Smoke weed.
    BabyFacedAbortion Reviewed by BabyFacedAbortion on . Did you or your wife smoke while pregnant? Simple question, did your wife or yourself smoke while pregnant with your children? OR what's your opinion on smoking while pregnant. Smoke = Smoke weed. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

my kids mom did sometimes
    i wonder if that swhy he has an arm
    near his neck
    just messing she did a lil and hes my honor roll champ

cigareetes and drinking are a "hell nah'
    but weed is the all purpose cure
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

good question, i asked this a while back, what most people told me was the only way that smoking would cause harm is from lack of oxygen. but ingesting/vaporizing wont cause any harm....it also helps with the morning sickness and such
    \" knowledge is not power, knowledge is potential power\"

\"those who follow the herd step in SHIT\"

My wife doesn't smoke anyways so, no, she didn't smoke when she was pregnant. She went a little overboard though(at least in my opinion) and gave up everything: alcohol (of course), caffiene, any medicine, sushi, etc. Shit, she wouldn't even touch a piece of chocolate during her pregnancy because it would contain caffeine. No meds during the birth either, no epidural no nothing. She also exercised 4 times a week at the gym. Watching her big pregnant belly battling up the stairmaster for 30mins was always fun

Funny thing, our daughter was born 7 weeks early and only weighed 4lbs. 13 oz. She was perfectly healthy though and we were able to bring her home right away. We always figure that everything my wife did, while not preventing the early birth, helped keep our tiny daughter healthy once she was born. And, by the time she was two she'd caught up to, actually passed, other kids in terms of height and weight.

As far as a woman smoking during her pregnancy is concerned, I always figure it this way: Would you blow a hit into an infant's face? No? Than why do it when they're still inside?

Cool answers guys, in my opinion I'm for smoking (well not necessarly smoking, maybe vap or eating like someone said) while pregnant, unless a new study shows that it's in any way harmful to the baby. Keep 'em coming

My wife smoked here and there, marijuana that is, while she was pregnant. To this day I swear that's why my daughter slept through the night from day one. She's also very bright, was reading before she started pre-k and has an imagination to die for. She was a big baby too.... 9lbs 11oz.
    Please trip them gently, they don\'t like to fall, oh by jingo. There\'s no room for anger, we\'re all very small, oh by jingo. We\'re painting our faces and dressing in thoughts from the skies, paradise, oh by jingo. Won\'t someone invite them? They\'re just taller children, that\'s all, afterall. Some march together and some on their own, quite alone. Others are running, the smaller ones crawl but some sit in silence, they\'re just older children, that\'s all.

I didn't smoke and wouldn't have even if I'd been a smoker during that time, which I wasn't. I was like Fengzi's wife and gave up everything, caffeine, alcohol, sushi and medicines included. If I'd colored my hair during that time, I'd have quit that, too. You just never know. My son was full-term and weighed an amazing 10 lbs, 7 oz., but I don't attribute that to my being compulsive during the pregnancy. I attribute it to the fact that his father is immense. I said "This is your fault" as the OR staff was all oohing and aahing at the baby's size after they wrestled him out of me by C-section and weighed him.

It's unlikely that studies will ever be done on this question, BFA. No one with sense is ever going to study vulnerable, developing fetuses and how they respond to cannabis. It's easier just to play it safe and not smoke for that comparatively short time, although there are people who do otherwise. Fengzi's point that no reasonable person would ever blow cannabis smoke into a baby's face is a good one.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

i read in my psychology textbook that the only side effects marijuana has on the baby/fetus is low(er) birth weight. that's one of the side effects smoking cigarettes has on fetuses as well (among other things of course), and most women kill for a lower birth weight. lol. not that i am condoning it.

my mother smoked cigarettes both when pregnant with me, and my younger sister. we were both very heavy babies when born (my ma called us football players), so i dunno if cigarettes had an effect in this case. i don't know exactly what side effects tobacco causes to the fetus, i could look it up but i am sure birdgirl could enlighten me on that. i did get spinal meningitis e-coli at 8 days old, which almost killed me (no side effects from it to date tho, lucky for me)...but i don't think it's related to my mothers cigarette smoking. correct me if i am wrong, i am very intersted in this subject.
    New Flowering Log-------> http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1317077 :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    I like hot makeup sex though, so sometimes I\'ll pick a fight just to get laid. I know it\'s wrong, but it\'s effective.

I really hope if i have kids that my wife doesnt smoke while pregnant, i dont know if it does infact harm the baby but i know it sure as hell dont help.

think what you want but its a proven fact babies like oxygen, so im sure they would prefer it over smoke.

hate me if you want

my GF smoked her entire pregnancy, she couldnt even eat without it or she would throw up.

her doctors knew she smoked, we were up front and honest about it from the start, his only concern was the smoke, he said THC does not harm the body.(yes he did say that, that is not lie)
    I told him i had a vaporizer and we normally use that and after that he never said a thing again and was not brought up until delivery.

my son is now almost one year old, he can already walk, speaks about 10 words, he can point at things and identify them.(such as the cat...he says kitty).

he is the most good natured baby ever, he dont cry very often, he sleeps all night long, he is the best pot baby in the world.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast