Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shave or no Shave?

So, who here shaves. Like almost bald 'down below'. I dont do it religously and make sure its all permed and pressed but I do every once in a while try and see how shaved I can get. And I just do it for my sakes really.
    ToDrunkToFish Reviewed by ToDrunkToFish on . Shave or no Shave? So, who here shaves. Like almost bald 'down below'. I dont do it religously and make sure its all permed and pressed but I do every once in a while try and see how shaved I can get. And I just do it for my sakes really. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shave or no Shave?

shaves o_0

i dont like bein hairy down there + the girls tend to love it

Shave or no Shave?

*realizes this is quite possibly the gayest topic ever, runs the fuck out never to come back, then deletes his history to get rid of the gayness*

Shave or no Shave?

lol hey man dont hate on us just cuz we like to please our womansss

Shave or no Shave?

In case anyone is late to the party and missed the public announcement:

Keep your garden trim. There is no bigger turnoff than pulling some pink panties off and finding a scratchy forest.

Shave or no Shave?

god forbid i do nething with a girl that doesnt shave

ive been lucky so far

Shave or no Shave?

haha ooo reading this post was amusing,,,well i wax- dont take everythin off...actually sumtimes in the summer but yeah stick to the brazillian

Shave or no Shave?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Triv
    *realizes this is quite possibly the gayest topic ever, runs the fuck out never to come back, then deletes his history to get rid of the gayness*
    No, the gayest topic ever was the one where that guy from the UK talked about how him and his "best mate" sucked eachother off.

You have a lot of misplaced homophobia, i mean im homophobic to an extent but you are a drama queen, grow up.

Girls dont like getting hair in there mouth and no girl is going to tea bag you if your nuts are covered by a bush of hair.

Now for my contribution, no i only shave my nuts, and trim everywhere else.

Shave or no Shave?

i'm pretty sure there are already a bunch of threads asking this very same thing....
    New Flowering Log-------> http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1317077 :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    I like hot makeup sex though, so sometimes I\'ll pick a fight just to get laid. I know it\'s wrong, but it\'s effective.

Shave or no Shave?

Yeah, this is a frequent subject. But it's fairly easy to answer.

I like the hairless look and feel. I used to shave. Then a couple of months ago, I began getting waxed instead. Lasts longer and doesn't itch so bad as it grows back. I'm now giving some thought to getting laser hair removal so I don't have to hassle with it at all ever again, except I keep wondering if someday, when I'm old, I'll regret that and want the hair back. Till I decide, I'll continue to get waxed. I think hairless is easier for playtime with hubby--and it's definitely easier when bathing suit weather comes around, too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast