Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Psychadelic bud?

further more whats wrong with being a lightweight... I wish I was one, I envy them, they spend way less money on bud ... i never understood why people would insult you for being one... its not logical, not to mention weeds supposed to be a peaceful plant, we should all be accepting of each other... were all on the same side in this war!

Psychadelic bud?

Quote Originally Posted by tuscani
    when i smoke some kind bud, usually indica dominant i will sometimes have pretty psychadelic experiences like for instance see colorful patterns or lose my perception of how large like my appendages are, like think my hands are huge, or think that they are in a different place than they really are...really weird stuff, but yeah i was curious how common this is off of smoking some potent weed?
    These are the dankest highs ever!

3.   Advertisements

Psychadelic bud?

no doubt

Psychadelic bud?

I don't see things when i get high, but my perception of things gets out of wack a bit. Vision gets fuzzy/frame-like/pulsating, feel like i'm floating or spinning.

Never have i actually seen things, though.

Psychadelic bud?

Nobody is the same and no trip is the same... its a completly different experience from weed, really somthing you'd have to try, no one can really explain it to you... just be sure you do it in a safe place with good freinds that you would trust your life with, most psychadelics arn't acctually atall physically harmful to your body but they can fuck with your mind and make you make bad desicions while your on them!

Psychadelic bud?

i didnt say anything about what is and isnt psychadelic. but comparing someting people say they see on weed to acid is like comparing my basketball skills to michael jordans. yes we can both put the ball in the hoop, but he is a lot more effective

Psychadelic bud?

Quote Originally Posted by suhl
    i am going to tell you because if you are comparing the experiences then you are just a fucking idiot
    using the quid method with salvia produces visuals similar to those i experience off of weed....... when i smoke salvia i just get thrust into a different dimension, the visuals are very similar to when i smoked some dank :hippy:

Psychadelic bud?

your weed might be laced if its really psychedelic
    or you have some kick ass fire
    :jointsmile:

Psychadelic bud?

Very common, I always have psychedelic experiences.

Psychadelic bud?

ak-47 makes me trip out a little, it's awesome

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast