Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1439 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

surgery??

about 3 days ago i smoked mj and yesterday i felt my appendix hurt, i went anothertime to hospital but they didn't operate me and told me if it hurts again come immediatly for surgery

they will obviously make blood test but do i have to worry that u have smoked before?

thanks
    Toffee Reviewed by Toffee on . surgery?? about 3 days ago i smoked mj and yesterday i felt my appendix hurt, i went anothertime to hospital but they didn't operate me and told me if it hurts again come immediatly for surgery they will obviously make blood test but do i have to worry that u have smoked before? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

surgery??

u dount have to worry usually when its for a surgery they dont look for cannabis and stuff like that in your blood even if they realise that u smoke its not a drug test so they shouldnt say anything
    WHAT I SAY IS COMPLETELY FALSE IM JUST A CRACKHEAD WHO INVENTS STORIES MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA:stoned: SO DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I WROTE BUT do RESPOND PLZ

surgery??

From what I have learned they have to do different type of
    blood tests when I had open heart surgery they had to do two types of blood tests the first said to send me home
    the other showed full blown heart att.