Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1543 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Nirvana Seeds

These seeds are much less expensive. Do you get the same quality as the much more expensive sources? Anyone have experience with them dealing on a cash basis? Do they ship to the US?
    Pooch Reviewed by Pooch on . Nirvana Seeds These seeds are much less expensive. Do you get the same quality as the much more expensive sources? Anyone have experience with them dealing on a cash basis? Do they ship to the US? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Nirvana Seeds

I don't yet know about quality, but they shipped quickly and safely, and the seeds have almost all germinated within 30 hours- we'll see when the plants mature

Nirvana Seeds

yeha they take cash
    I've had good and bad luck with the 'Nirvana Standard'. Most fine, but my White Rhino went crazygonuts herm on me and I almost had a seedisaster.

Nirvana Seeds

I've also had good and bad luck with them. I had some Afghani once that was tremendous, and then tried some Blueberry that was not so good. IMO the Nirvana line is great for beginners and people low on cash.

Nirvana Seeds

I am not sure how seedboutique.com can sell nirvana seeds for lower than nirvana does at their direct website nirvana-shop.com.
    $15 vs $22+

I also understand that seedboutique throws in a free sample pack with every order so it's smart to order one strain at a time.

Nirvana Seeds

Mine came from Seedboutique and the free pack is so nice to get!

Nirvana Seeds

i have some seeds of theres and 1 died i am testing the others and they dont have very much chance of living the cheap shit i have whitewidow and big bud and not one has a thik stem they are thin so i have to tie them up
    :weedpoke:

Nirvana Seeds

I always look at the 'my plants sucked' complaints with a grain of salt... the experience of the grower makes a lot of difference in results... but I got the Nirvana WW too and am not too impressed so far... kind of lame. On the other hand their Papaya (a mango knockoff) is surprisingly killah. I got a little phenotypic variation but the pheno that I will be revegging fro a mom is FANTASTICALLY resiny, smells like fresh tropical fruit (not specifically papaya but who's counting), and has a very good combination of crazy top cola plus extensive development of branches at the lowest nodes.
    Meh, you get what you pay for, and sometimes a little more!

Nirvana Seeds

you cant expect them all to be great they are knockoffs and cheap have seen good and bad as well, dont like there ww either, there big bud was decent but it can be well worth spending more to get better genetics from other seed breeders.

Nirvana Seeds

I think I have made up my mind to go straight to the Dutchies. I enjoy my hobby too much and work too hard at it to risk a batch of grinch weed.

I'll snag some Pure Power Plant from buydutchseeds.com and some kali mist from seriousseeds.com. Then maybe off to Hemp Depot for some Cindy 99 F2

Sound like a Plan?imp: