Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Hideaway

anyone who lives in minnesota know where it is and can give me directions, its super hard to find and me and my budies have been trying to find out how to get there
    Dibiticus Reviewed by Dibiticus on . Hideaway anyone who lives in minnesota know where it is and can give me directions, its super hard to find and me and my budies have been trying to find out how to get there Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hideaway

oh man, i've bought a bong from there, I wish I could get you directions, but I'm not good with them. I know its not too big, its in a strip mall set-up, its more long than wide shaped place. The front has a lit-up display of smoke, or something like that, that flickers back and forth. I really wish i could help you more, but i felt like responding because im a fellow minnesotan.

edit: if you dont get any help and cannot still find it, i'll call up a buddy and i think he knows the directions...i'll let u know on this.

Hideaway

that would be awesome, what part of minnesota do you live in

Hideaway

hey I found it and I went with my buddy we both got new bowls, I got a bubbler and he got a sick sidecar, and after that I picked up a dub of some purps, so it was awesome, they had some killer pieces and they are pretty cheap too

Hideaway

Do you think you could give me directions? I've also had a lot of trouble finding it. Thanks!

Hideaway

Quote Originally Posted by harris22
    Do you think you could give me directions? I've also had a lot of trouble finding it. Thanks!

Try a goggle search for the store name and you should find some help along with directions.

Hideaway

Quote Originally Posted by kknight
    Try a goggle search for the store name and you should find some help along with directions.
    its a pretty low-key place, had hard time trying to find the number on the internet and in phone books with no luck.

Dibiticus, i live about 20-30 minutes from the city, be about a 20-25 min drive to the hide'away

Hideaway

Is that the one in Dinkytown?

Hideaway

Hideaway is the headshop in Dinkytown, on the same block (across the street though) as the Loring Pasta Bar. Here's directions:

loring pasta bar - Google Maps

Hideaway

Hideaway is the best headshop ive ever been in. highly recomended. its on univesity ave. by the U of M in dinkytown.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook