Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1616 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

The Federal Reserve

Burn the Reserve
    By WalkaWalka

Burn the Federal Reserve. Maybe you need some persuasion to get the matches and gas can. One, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned business. Second, every dollar printed, out of thin air by the Fed accumulates interest every second of its existence (we foot the bill). The third and most important point is best summed up by Armshell Rothschild, ??Allow me to control the issue and the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws!? (His blood line controls the Fed.)
    The Fed is owned by ten banks. Of these ten banks there are 21 major stockholders. The owners, a collection of multinational banks and corporations can be found at ??http.//www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/fedprivatelyowned.htm? This company has no loyalty to the government, therefore no loyalty to ??We the people.? They have proven their disloyalty by lending money to both sides of the two World Wars (and profiting greatly.) Control of wealth, by the people, was one of the main ideals of our founding fathers as you can judge from a quote by Thomas Jefferson, ??If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.?
    Now that we??ve established that they are a private banking institution, here comes the kicker, they just loan us the money, and like all banks, they collect interest on it. They collect mainly from our income tax (all of it no roads no schools). Something for nothing and you better not complain, because the same people that brought you the Fed, also brought you the IRS. Why would we allow this to happen when Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution states, Congress ??shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof?, this of course, duty free.

Let??s go back to the quote in the first paragraph. Who ever controls the money will control the government. This has happened to an alarming extent. The stock holders collectively own approximately 50% of all U.S. media. That??s our watchdog. That is why the media is consistently quiet on the fact that the fed makes donations to 32% of the House and Senate. Can??t happen to us? Every year a motion to audit or a bill to nationalize the reserve is put forth. Every year it gets knocked down, and we don??t hear about it. ??Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.? stated James A. Garfield. This would not be so disastrous, if the stockholders had good intentions. Their modus operandi is to preserve and enrich their position of power. Keep in mind the Federal Reserve System has never been audited since its conception in 1913.
    One reason to keep the reserve is the need to ??maintain a flexible currency?, a currency that can adjust to changing market forces. Like creating a housing boom with low interest rates or allowing a country to recover from depression with a ready amount of cash for deficit spending. Not to mention, a flexible currency can keep a country from going into depression by adjusting interest rates.
    This flexible currency sounds fishy, almost as if the stockholders, who obviously control the flexibility, could lower the interest rate to a snare a bunch of suckers into taking out a loan. Then, they jack the interest rates and reap the foreclosures like a crop of wheat. In the area of deficit spending, we are the world??s largest debtor nation. China alone, privately owns 400 billion dollars of our debt. This is a serious issue for a so called, sovereign nation. The interest rates on money deposited in a bank have gone up 5%, while the interest on loans have risen 10%.
    What can you do about it? The first thing is go to your county seat and sign an affidavit to have the reserve bought back. By law, Congress can buy the Fed back for the original price of $400 million. This would put the profits, usually directed to the stockholders, directly into the U.S. Treasury. Another way would be for Congress to start printing interest free currency and, buy the interest carrying currency back, dollar for dollar. This abomination is well entrenched, but with seven states already considering legislation against it, your help counts.
    WalkaWalka Reviewed by WalkaWalka on . The Federal Reserve Burn the Reserve By WalkaWalka Burn the Federal Reserve. Maybe you need some persuasion to get the matches and gas can. One, the Federal Reserve is a privately owned business. Second, every dollar printed, out of thin air by the Fed accumulates interest every second of its existence (we foot the bill). The third and most important point is best summed up by Armshell Rothschild, ??Allow me to control the issue and the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws!? (His blood line Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The Federal Reserve

thank you, i thought i was the only one of a few who knew this, people need to wake up and see whats really going on in this world. they are also planing to eliminate the middle class so theirs only rich and poor and the poor will get poorer and the rich, richer. slavery all over again except this time it sees no color, black or white Asian or Arab they don't care. the U.N. is a part of this corruption. people wake up.

i went on a search for the truth to see what was really going on in this world and why people had to suffer.
    why? i wondered,well what i found out was shocking
    right in front of us it was there but we pay no attention to what was going on .well after what i found out, lets just say my entire life changed. i stop watching the news on tv, it was all rigged its all false only a few news channels i can trust. but the truth is i just see everything now, its like as if you see it more clear once you are aware of it

~the muffinman~

The Federal Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by muffinman

right in front of us it was there but we pay no attention to what was going on .well after what i found out, lets just say my entire life changed. i stop watching the news on tv, it was all rigged its all false only a few news channels i can trust. but the truth is i just see everything now, its like as if you see it more clear once you are aware of it

~the muffinman~
    Well, i found the same information out, and i ALSO stop watching news, stop buying from giant corp, etc... but things are so cloudy to me. i don't know about you, but my search has not left me with the answers i'm looking for yet. My problem is: i can't determine which aspects of life are truly controlled by them, and which aren't and therefore i have no idea what i want to do with my life (i want to penetrate an aspect of life they don't have control of so i can start the revolution, muahahaha)

The Federal Reserve

yeah same here i trying to figure it out, the closes i got so far is the freedom to think for yourself, the freedom to be you to have a mind a soul. so far i'm still searching.

The Federal Reserve

for some reason www.worldnewsstand.net does not seem like a very reliable source

The Federal Reserve

How would one audit The Federal Reserve?

The Federal Reserve

Congress would have to put forth a resolution and pass it by a 2/3 vote

The Federal Reserve

what would be the best career to look into? I Mean seriously when i graduate, what should studdy in collage to better this country? Space? science? Trying to join NASA?

The Federal Reserve

The Federal Reserve is nothing more than BANKSTERS!!! They own America, her military, her politicians, her gold reserves, and the people are simply pawns, to be murdered at will for nonsense.

They murdered Lincoln, started the 1st world war, Americas Great Depression, Federal Reserve System, Income Tax, and the right for politicains to give themselves free access to public money tills, 2nd WW, Korea, Vietnam, so on and so on.

The American people have been utterly captured and conqured by BANKSTERS!