I am in East Coast (VA). I would like your expert opinion on buying a good strain from a good seedbank.

Here is the grow environment:

*** OUTDOOR grow ***

Season: I plant early in Mid to late April to begin. I have harvested fully mature large plants in Early October with no frost issues. The plants have averaged 7-8 feet.

It is a fairly hot and humid environment here. Not like Texas or Florida, but pretty 10 degrees F warmer than PA and northeast. With the heat and humidly the area looks like a jungle by mid summer.

White powdery mildew is an issue in the late stages when the nights get cooler in September. The garden does not get a lot of air circulation and the soil is very moist as it sits in a gully.

They get about 6 hours of full sun daily. From 10am till 4pm. Temps avg 90F in July Aug.

I like a good, strong buzz, so high THC content is important. The whole sativa/indica thing doesn't matter much to me as long as I get a strong, happy, long lasting high.

Yield is not all that important as it is for me and my friends only. Of course more is better than less, but I would rather have the qualtiy high.

I am looking for a good healthy hardy fairly mold resistant plant.

Of course I always pull the males. I plant about 15 and get about 8 females.

COULD YOU GIVE ME A FEW SUGGESTIONS FROM A FEW SEED BANKS THAT WILL TAKE CASH ONLY AND SHIPs TO VA.
Pooch Reviewed by Pooch on . Outdoor Strain Help (in VA) I am in East Coast (VA). I would like your expert opinion on buying a good strain from a good seedbank. Here is the grow environment: *** OUTDOOR grow *** Season: I plant early in Mid to late April to begin. I have harvested fully mature large plants in Early October with no frost issues. The plants have averaged 7-8 feet. It is a fairly hot and humid environment here. Not like Texas or Florida, but pretty 10 degrees F warmer than PA and northeast. With the heat and humidly the Rating: 5