Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1572 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

every head shop in mass

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Oh! I thought you hung out there regularly.
    I'm probably gonna be striper fishing down the south shore that day. Oh well.
    I have no wheels atm so let's make a rain check, then I'll come down to the big city. You like blues? Fried pickles? Barbeque? I'm easy to convince to come down there given any of the following destinations:
    Theodore's
    Chef Wayne's Big Mamou
    Casa de Nana
    (Yup, Stinky likes that hot-climate comfort food, no matter what the source!)

I can walk to Casa, and I haven't been there yet, so I'm thinking that sounds like the perfect place.
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

every head shop in mass

There is a new glass shop in Hyannis that is still somewhat of a secret. At the end of Main Street (599), tucked in the corner near the old Beech Tree, you will find Morrison Glassworks. A family-friendly storefront leads you to a back room containing a sweet selection of heady glass, all made right there in the studio. They do custom orders, too. Watch him make your bowl!

This guy sells his work to head shops in Boston, Providence, Northampton, VT and CT. The sticker prices are lower than you'll see anywhere else for this quality glass (and they're usually down to haggle). Anyone who knows heady glass knows that this is the shit.

WELL worth the drive from Boston or Providence.

3.   Advertisements

every head shop in mass

Brut's novelties in North Attleboro center, small place, looks like shit from the outside but has a great collection and prices

every head shop in mass

Hey guys, I'm from the Worcester MA area..I've been trying to find a headshop that sells JP Toro bongs, i just don't know if they come around this area, i've been to a couple places in CT and a place in RI as well and had no luck. If anyone knows please mention it, thanks. one love.

every head shop in mass

if anything can be good about this economy, i was at sugar daddys and off the bat they dropped 50% of bubbler without even asking and actually got good peice for decent price there for first time ever.:thumbsup:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123