Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1643 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

every head shop in mass

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Was that the place that got raided after they got wind of the owners being too closely involved with distribution? I've heard mutterings about weapons being found... wtf.... it's a rumor but a persistent one.
    im not to sure, im assuming thats whats happened.

Ive been up there 2 within the last month to see if it was just a remodeling, but it just looks the same empty, no sign, nothing left besides a blacklight.
    Im not sure about the owners but the people used to work there used to smoke in the backroom all the time

2.   Advertisements

every head shop in mass

I have always frequented Headlines in Nashua, bit pricey but huge selection. Me and the old lady will head to North Conway on a whim, there's also a headlines there as well.

every head shop in mass

is phat stuff the same as phat stuff II? i'm trying to figure out where exactly this place is

every head shop in mass

if you make it to the tip of the eastern side in provincetown there's a head shop called shop therapy. in the back they've got a satisfactory selection.

every head shop in mass

there's vibrations in CT not that far from where I live in western mass.

haven't been there recently but i got a nice glass pipe for cheap and i'm happy with it.

every head shop in mass

Northern Lights in Enfield CT pwns vibrations.

every head shop in mass

Northern Lights in Enfield CT pwns vibrations.
    I didn't even know about this place stinky, do they sell bongs?

BTW how you been?
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

every head shop in mass

Yeah they do- best selection I've ever seen, good selection of vapes too, VERY fair prices on glass, overall a very nice shop. In fact it gets my vote for the best head shop I have yet visited.
    I've been good. How's your grow going? My email is in my siggy now; if you are ever on the annoying-yuppie-meets-yankee-potato-farmer side of the bridge construction mess during a workday, we should hook up for lunch or something.

every head shop in mass

Yeah they do- best selection I've ever seen, good selection of vapes too, VERY fair prices on glass, overall a very nice shop. In fact it gets my vote for the best head shop I have yet visited.
    I've been good. How's your grow going? My email is in my siggy now; if you are ever on the annoying-yuppie-meets-yankee-potato-farmer side of the bridge construction mess during a workday, we should hook up for lunch or something.
    The grow is going excellent actually, we in the process of harvesting our hydro,
    http://boards.cannabis.com/hydroponi...lots-pics.html

I'm going to be in Noho for sure on sunday the 16th for a concert, I work so much during the week it's hard for me to find time for a social life, plus being a grower I like to keep the people who come to my house few and selective, which Im betting you understand completely.

I moved out here from the Worcester area a little over a year ago, so I still am not very knowledgable about my surroundings here, I've acually only been to Noho once!
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage
    -William S. Burroughs

every head shop in mass

Oh! I thought you hung out there regularly.
    I'm probably gonna be striper fishing down the south shore that day. Oh well.
    I have no wheels atm so let's make a rain check, then I'll come down to the big city. You like blues? Fried pickles? Barbeque? I'm easy to convince to come down there given any of the following destinations:
    Theodore's
    Chef Wayne's Big Mamou
    Casa de Nana
    (Yup, Stinky likes that hot-climate comfort food, no matter what the source!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast