Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1720 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Oklahoma Outdoor

Anyone been coming across this stuff? I just bought quite a bit because its pretty damn good. A lot of the local guys have been selling what they call "Oklahoma Outdoor" since October. Its the same price as mexican shwag but a HELL of a lot better. Actually, for the price, its not bad at all. I keep a good amount of kind bud around from a Dallas connection but I used to keep shwag to tide me over during the lean periods. This "Oklahoma Outdoor" stuff isn't too bad. Fluffy buds, lots of red hairs and not a bad smell. There are seeds but its not too bad. Overall i'm pretty damn happy for the price. I just ran out of my strawberry cough and this is working nicely (God, what I wouldn't give for an in-state KB connection--I don't think they exist).

Anyone else getting the same stuff? My guy says there is a LOT of it out there.
    SmokinSooner Reviewed by SmokinSooner on . Oklahoma Outdoor Anyone been coming across this stuff? I just bought quite a bit because its pretty damn good. A lot of the local guys have been selling what they call "Oklahoma Outdoor" since October. Its the same price as mexican shwag but a HELL of a lot better. Actually, for the price, its not bad at all. I keep a good amount of kind bud around from a Dallas connection but I used to keep shwag to tide me over during the lean periods. This "Oklahoma Outdoor" stuff isn't too bad. Fluffy buds, lots of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Oklahoma Outdoor

yeah i think so kinda light in color with a pineappley smell to it thats my dealers schwag and his dank is some purple kush but there is some white widow going around too
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal. :thumbsup:

Oklahoma Outdoor

Is this "Oklahoma Outdoor" just regular weed grown in Oklahoma..If so..I'm in luck
    OR is it like a special kind of mid grade?:????
    I have some plnats growing outdoor..They are monsterous.. at leats one is.. the others are slightly large...but they started to bud in early July.. They smell sweet
    But I would be pumped if they were better than schwag
    I love to tell stories, everything I write is just a story meant to entertain you..Nothing I say is literal or remotely true in any way, just made up info directly from a fantasy land

Oklahoma Outdoor

last time i had some greenie's, the rabbit ate em, lol.
    \"Today, maybe a good day, but tomorrow might be a better day.\"

\"You know your happy when you pitch a tent in the morning.\"

Oklahoma Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinSooner
    Anyone been coming across this stuff? I just bought quite a bit because its pretty damn good. A lot of the local guys have been selling what they call "Oklahoma Outdoor" since October. Its the same price as mexican shwag but a HELL of a lot better. Actually, for the price, its not bad at all. I keep a good amount of kind bud around from a Dallas connection but I used to keep shwag to tide me over during the lean periods. This "Oklahoma Outdoor" stuff isn't too bad. Fluffy buds, lots of red hairs and not a bad smell. There are seeds but its not too bad. Overall i'm pretty damn happy for the price. I just ran out of my strawberry cough and this is working nicely (God, what I wouldn't give for an in-state KB connection--I don't think they exist).

Anyone else getting the same stuff? My guy says there is a LOT of it out there.
    lookin for local smokers