Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1440 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Addictive Online Games

Have you ever started a game thinking you were just going to kill some time and the game becomes so addictive that a year later you are still playing it?

Post your online game addiction.......

I play this stock game called Alexadex. They give you 10,000 Alexadex dollars and you buy shares in various websites. You start by buying the cheap dollar stocks then you move up to the expensive sites like youtube and UPS. You have to buy low and sell high. Just like the stock market. It is really a cool game. The other day I saw that the perezhilton.com website was mentioned on all 3 news channels so I bought stock in it and made over $ 15000 in one day. I love this game. They also allow for arbitrage so you can make a killing if you time it right.

http://alexadex.com/ad/index.fcgi?ref=34467

The other game I play is a german game called Travian. It has just resently been translated into English. It is kinda like Civilization except you get to play live with people from Romania,France, Germany, pretty much everyhwere.

There are 7 worlds (servers) you compete with thousands of other players by taking control of a small village building an army and then joining alliances. It doesn't sound like it would be addictive until you start then you can't seem to get away from it

http://www.travian.com/

So does anyone else have a good addictive online game?
    BlueCat Reviewed by BlueCat on . Addictive Online Games Have you ever started a game thinking you were just going to kill some time and the game becomes so addictive that a year later you are still playing it? Post your online game addiction....... I play this stock game called Alexadex. They give you 10,000 Alexadex dollars and you buy shares in various websites. You start by buying the cheap dollar stocks then you move up to the expensive sites like youtube and UPS. You have to buy low and sell high. Just like the stock market. It is Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Addictive Online Games

i dont know if its exactly what u are talking about but i think World of Warcraft must be mentioned, i know ppl who have lost their lives to that game

Addictive Online Games

Do you have a link to it 420pur? I love finding new games. I was hoping people would post some good games here. For when I am bored out of my mind. I am in bed a lot. I found a really fun form of Yatzee at Beatya.com and King.com has it too both are a little different but you can play other people so it is fun

Addictive Online Games

No billion.... that really was not my intent. You can just go there and put any nic and a password I have several acct.s no one really gets referral money go ask in the forum. I have played there enough seasons to know we never get referral money Colin is always too busy. I just wanted to share a fun game and get a few other game sites....

I just copied the link from the page I was on so if that bothers you or anyone else go to the home page. I have enough money I don't need $1000 lol

I think I am working backwards in that account anyway and it would be better if you use the home page. Some people get bored with their stocks when they are not moving and will buy stocks that they know will drop so they can get to $1 and make the loser list. I was on the biggest loser list last week Its a fun game.

It is pretty education even more so if you play the stock market.

Addictive Online Games

Whoa that Warcraft looks really complicated. I like the artwork.

Addictive Online Games

I have an addictive online tactical game for ya. Counter Strike Source! I can't stop playin it son! :stoned:

Addictive Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold

Thanks Billionfold those are all pretty awesome. I am reading about runescape right now. They are all pretty complicated. Do you play on all three sites?

I like the simple flash sites too have you ever played GROW on the eyezmaze? That siily game drove me crazy for 3 days then I finally got it.

http://www.eyezmaze.com/

Addictive Online Games

counterstrike source for sure!

orangeman got msn or xfire? ill play ya sometime!

Addictive Online Games

ha, i didn't think anyone else played runescape whats your name billionfold?

Addictive Online Games

runescape can consume your life for months to years

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast