Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1671 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Merry Christmas!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS....... LOUNGERS!!!!

Does anyone really accomplish anything at work the day before a big holiday weekend??....I have a meeting in the morning and then I will try to act busy for an hour, then sneek home to set up the wifes' secrect present (yeah I know, a few days early!), then back to work for the party. :madnoel:
    midlifecrisis Reviewed by midlifecrisis on . Merry Christmas!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS....... LOUNGERS!!!! Does anyone really accomplish anything at work the day before a big holiday weekend??....I have a meeting in the morning and then I will try to act busy for an hour, then sneek home to set up the wifes' secrect present (yeah I know, a few days early!), then back to work for the party. :madnoel: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by midlifecrisis
    MERRY CHRISTMAS....... LOUNGERS!!!!

Does anyone really accomplish anything at work the day before a big holiday weekend??....I have a meeting in the morning and then I will try to act busy for an hour, then sneek home to set up the wifes' secrect present (yeah I know, a few days early!), then back to work for the party. :madnoel:
    Yeah ... not much goin on at work this week .... I like it .. we need a wind-down into the holidays ...

Merry Christmas!!!

well I had to complete a job yesterday to get paid,,,so if you are on your own yes stuff has to get accomplished,,,but not by choice...

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skink
    well I had to complete a job yesterday to get paid,,,so if you are on your own yes stuff has to get accomplished,,,but not by choice...

Merry Christmas...
    I hear that, I was mopping up an overflow of toilet/shit water Up until about 7pm last night...

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!

Yay! Merry Christmas! I'm late... again. Oops. It's already New Years Eve. Plans anyone?

Merry Christmas!!!

Watching the Bears/Packers game...sipping some wine.......

Merry Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by midlifecrisis
    Watching the Bears/Packers game...sipping some wine.......
    My kids rocked the house partying with their friends, I chilled upstairs watching the Twilight Zone marathon ... that's where I am in life, and I'm OK with it ....

Props to those who still post this on this forum ... Happy 07 to all ...

Donnie