Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Meetup

Hey everyone, I'm, also a MN smoker. If you mean in the cities, then im down. We should think about a park near one of the major lakes in the area like Harriet or possibly Minnetonka!
    You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. - Franz Kafka.

The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes. -Stanley Kubrick

2.   Advertisements

Meetup

OMG What about cops man!! They could read this and **KNOW** and bust us all!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! PARANOIA!!!!!!!! fuckinlmao hahahahahhaha.

Meetup

hahaha Okay pigs the meetup is going to happen July 29th and groundkinomoto is going to be there with an oz and we all will be there and it is going to be the best meet up ever hhahahaaaaa aaahhahahahaha

I'd be sad if the cops cared so much to actually meet us

just let me smoke my weed in peace I don't hurt anyone and I won't hurt anyone! UGGGGGG

Meetup

LETS DO THIS.......WHAT THE HELL. ITS SUMMER TIME.....SO WHY DONT WE ALL MEET UP AND SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????
    xxx

*^%$#@!bLiNkO pLiNkO!@#$%^*

Meetup

Yes it Would kick ass
    I LOVE YOU ALL
    [SIZE=\"7\"]GOT LOTION?[/SIZE]

Meetup

Long time smoker always looking to establish a fellowship of tokers..Shout me fellow tokers..

[email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12