Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1645 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Toledo Headshops?

Anyone around the Toledo area know some shops around here? The only know I know if is The Shed, which is not really a head shop, they do carry a few bowls, spoons, bongs.. but not much of a selection.

Any help is appreciated, also if you wanna break in the new piece with me, hit me up. :stoned: :stoned:
    Rustymetal Reviewed by Rustymetal on . Toledo Headshops? Anyone around the Toledo area know some shops around here? The only know I know if is The Shed, which is not really a head shop, they do carry a few bowls, spoons, bongs.. but not much of a selection. Any help is appreciated, also if you wanna break in the new piece with me, hit me up. :stoned: :stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Toledo Headshops?

dont know any in toledo or around there. i live near dayton and there is a few around here but try bowling green they usually have head shops at colleges.

Toledo Headshops?

Yeah there is a great one on the east side. It's name is 632 Main st. It's located at 632 main st, lol. I love that place, good prices....don't talk about what you are buying while you are there though, just point.. B
    Quote Originally Posted by harris7
    I have a humorous book on Cannabis. One wonderful quote from it:

â??When growing cannabis males only take up space once fertilization occurs.
    This shows that mother nature is consistent if nothing else.\"

Toledo Headshops?

Scents & Nonsense
    more info »
    2036 N Holland Sylvania Rd
    Toledo, OH 43615

a great one just have to ask to see the good stuff, as its all in a lil room that's not very noticeable, plus the old couple that work there r chill as fuck

Toledo Headshops?

There's a really awesome place in Toledo called LOONAR STATION Located on the South Side of Cricket West, on the corner of Secor & Central here's a link to there web page Welcome to Facebook