Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1728 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

so i think my heart may have stopped

So day is going as any other day. I get my little boy's shoes on, grab his jacket and we go down to the corner store. Grab a couple cans of red bull and a orange juice for my kid and we head home.
    So I'm just chillen watching a episode of 24 on the computer when the phone rings, it is my Mom and she wants to stop by to see the grandkids...

Then.. the day changes.
    From the steps into my apartment I hear "hello, who's in there?"
    To which i answer "me"
    to which i hear the response "come down the steps with your hands where we can see em"

So i round the corner of the stairway and see a couple glocks in my face, and the glocks are in the hands of two of new jersey's finest...

They ask me "what are you doing here"

"umm, talking to my Moms?"

Long story short... they search my house and then tell me the story about how someone had left a note that they had been kidnapped by two men and were at my address. I point them in the direction of my x-tenants, retrieve my kid from the cop car (whole police force was outside my house as it turned out) and went in side to have a god damn ciggarette..
    RedLocks Reviewed by RedLocks on . so i think my heart may have stopped So day is going as any other day. I get my little boy's shoes on, grab his jacket and we go down to the corner store. Grab a couple cans of red bull and a orange juice for my kid and we head home. So I'm just chillen watching a episode of 24 on the computer when the phone rings, it is my Mom and she wants to stop by to see the grandkids... Then.. the day changes. From the steps into my apartment I hear "hello, who's in there?" To which i answer "me" to which i hear the response "come Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

LOL wow, I keep reading all these stories and I'm gonna be sure to never overreact when a cop stops me, even with a gun to my face. I might get off easy haha. I'm glad you're ok man but I wonder who wrote that damn note .

Still sweating from the situation hah happened maybe 20 minutes ago and heart still pounding.I was informed few minutes after the police left by a phone call from the one officer, turns out some kids were fooling around and didn't realize how serious the situation was, glad I'm still in my 20s may have really had a heart attack if i had another decade or two on me, thought something happened to my 2 year old at first because he had just walked off a second before the police came in, he actually had gone downstairs to let the cops in gahhh

Wooooa dude... the cops had no choice... I had the same experiene when I worked at a apartment complex... a tenant called and said there was a guy with a gun outside,,,Me,,,I made rounds every night... I was finished with my rounds and from behind a building came 2 357's and a shotgun ready to empty their rounds...

LOLz,,, Bound Brook NJ was the area...

these are crazy stories

the whole incident did not register min my head till I sat down and realized I could of been a dead man...

did you get nervous pain in your gut???

GGGOOODDAMN,,, well, its good that it wasnt nething bad

haha, that's so cool. you deserve some rep points.

Quote Originally Posted by Skink
    the whole incident did not register min my head till I sat down and realized I could of been a dead man...

did you get nervous pain in your gut???
    yeah heart was pounding, stomach was knotted, if ya think about it, those cops are pretty wound up too, difference is they are nervous and have a finger on the trigger, bad combination, thinking about that is what makes ya realize holllly shit man

i miss jersey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast