Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1526 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Veg. indoor winter, grow outdoor summer

I have been wondering, and I'm actually starting an experiment (will include pics), of seeding and growing (vegatative) indoors in the winter and then transplanting outdoor in select, top notch soil. Do you think it can work? I'll be experimenting with 2 plants. Both in a soil medium and (for now) two flourescent lights, 32w/150w (incandecent) a piece, one twister and one circular. They are currently in a 13" box lined with mylar. This is temporary until i get the actual grow box assembled. Then the 13" will become a seedling/starter box. I do not have any ventilation or fan in the box right now... Will the flouro's get hot enought to need one? With only a single 32/150 bulb a plant how big does it get from now to early may? I just want to get it a good headstart and see how the strategy of 2 big plants pays off with yield. Tell me what ya'll think!
    noobgrowplan Reviewed by noobgrowplan on . Veg. indoor winter, grow outdoor summer I have been wondering, and I'm actually starting an experiment (will include pics), of seeding and growing (vegatative) indoors in the winter and then transplanting outdoor in select, top notch soil. Do you think it can work? I'll be experimenting with 2 plants. Both in a soil medium and (for now) two flourescent lights, 32w/150w (incandecent) a piece, one twister and one circular. They are currently in a 13" box lined with mylar. This is temporary until i get the actual grow box Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It will work because i've tried it,if you put it outside after last frost,it will start to bud because the nights are still long,then just as the buds start getting growing good the days are getting longer an the plant gets confused,you have to cut buds an re veg....unless.... you wait till may or june then it will work,,good,,,,

also dont use and icadesent, just makes heat and is useless to the plant.