Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1923 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grapefruit x Nevilles Haze

How much yield can you get off of this plant, I am currently growing 2 plants in my closet under a flourescent, and plan on vegging to 3 feet or so before I flower it. If anyone has any experience with these strains help would be greatly apreciated.
    Iggmasta Reviewed by Iggmasta on . Grapefruit x Nevilles Haze How much yield can you get off of this plant, I am currently growing 2 plants in my closet under a flourescent, and plan on vegging to 3 feet or so before I flower it. If anyone has any experience with these strains help would be greatly apreciated. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It sounds yummy dude, but sorry, I haven't grown it....
    Mind if I ask where you got the beans from ???
    Just wondering as a seeker of knowledge....
    :hippy:
    Slayer

got em from female seed co it was part of their x line but they have since stoped making them, i got one of the last batches

Hi,
    yes i've grown this strain, and it's a killer strain, very strong high. But if you plan on vegging it to 3 feet before flowering, you must know that it will reach 7 to 9 feet after one month of 12/12. It's a sativa phenotype, so one feet for veg is enough in a closet and in hydro set up. Anyway it(s a big yielder, so maybe 300 gr for 1 big plant, if you can light correctly the plant till the end. But it's not possible indoor for such a big plant. I did 300 gr with 5 females in a square meter and 3 feet heigth after flo, ( one feet before flo ). And the strongest smoke i ever tried.
    Hope it helps you.

Thanks man they are at 3 weeks now and 4 inches, I was thinking of flowering next week because I heard if you let them grow much past 4 inches in veg then they grow enourmous. I will be posting up more picks tonight hopefully so any imput would be greatly appreciated.

What are your guys thoughts on them do you think they need anything? I have read that I should flower them soon, is next week to early? Any info would be greatly appreciated as this is my first grow. Btw I am aiming for 2 3 foot tall plants grown under a flourescent lamp.

Yeah flower early cause these ladies love to stretch. I'm currently growing female seeds neville's haze hybred. check out my log in the cabinet section. They look good maybe get a fan in there to move them around a little and thicken up the stems. good luck

under "a" florecent?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggmasta
    What are your guys thoughts on them do you think they need anything? I have read that I should flower them soon, is next week to early? Any info would be greatly appreciated as this is my first grow. Btw I am aiming for 2 3 foot tall plants grown under a flourescent lamp.
    3/12 weeks from seed you have got to be joking that is really slow growth. im afraid if you flower in that state your yieldWILL be crap try to veg them to about 6 inches at least you wont be sorry. also im afraid floros just dont cut it for me cant you try and shoot for a 150w hps at least.:greenthumb: