Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1655 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Making friends at work?

Ive made friends at work before and I'm starting to find it kind of awkward because I see them outside of work, inside of work and sometimes inside of work we gotta be professional. I don't see them that much anymore because we totally work different shifts. Don't get me wrong, they're great friends. We chill alot outside of work. By chill I mean blaze and misc.

Have you guys made friends at where you work before? Does it get awkward after a while?
    crudemood Reviewed by crudemood on . Making friends at work? Ive made friends at work before and I'm starting to find it kind of awkward because I see them outside of work, inside of work and sometimes inside of work we gotta be professional. I don't see them that much anymore because we totally work different shifts. Don't get me wrong, they're great friends. We chill alot outside of work. By chill I mean blaze and misc. :) Have you guys made friends at where you work before? Does it get awkward after a while? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Making friends at work?

I've made friends at work before, and it doesn't become really akward, they start to get kind of on my nerves. Not in a bad way, they're cool as shit to work with, but after working with them day in, day out, 8hrs a day, last thing I want to do is talk to them even more. It's just, too much of the same person, you know, and when we do talk outside of work, all we would talk about, is work.

So yeah.

Making friends at work?

i am the only male working in this clinic [besides the doctors]
    we got like 40 something female employees
    i have had sex with 4 so far
    things get weird sometimes but i pjust play it off
    like i could care less

i wont do this anymore cuz it makes work annoying
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

Making friends at work?

I don't like most people, most of my work friendships consist of bullshitting at work and the occasional bowl at their house. I don't like people very much, so I don't spend much time with anyone but my girlfriend. I much prefer hanging out with them at work and ocassional smoke. I'm odd.
    \"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.\"
    -Thomas Jefferson

\"How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
    \"
    -Thomas Jefferson

Making friends at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    I've made friends at work before, and it doesn't become really akward, they start to get kind of on my nerves. Not in a bad way, they're cool as shit to work with, but after working with them day in, day out, 8hrs a day, last thing I want to do is talk to them even more. It's just, too much of the same person, you know, and when we do talk outside of work, all we would talk about, is work.

So yeah.
    yeah i get moments like that too. i do talk with alot of ppl i work with, sometimes see them outside of. the ones i meet with work, and will chill with after, are the fellow blazers.

Making friends at work?

same here

but there are some people that are cool outside of work

but some are work friends and work friends only

Making friends at work?

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedEdge
    I don't like most people, most of my work friendships consist of bullshitting at work and the occasional bowl at their house. I don't like people very much, so I don't spend much time with anyone but my girlfriend. I much prefer hanging out with them at work and ocassional smoke. I'm odd.
    i dont like people either. lets not be friends.

Making friends at work?

i've had things get awkward. in particular there was this dude and a girl who I became very close with. we would all party and stay at eachothers houses overnight. we spent a weekend in a hotel at the jersey shore, getting high and eating and being stupid.

they ended up getting married. Of course i was at the wedding. but not too long after the wedding, things changed. the dude was suddenly all judgmental about everything (including weed--he actually would try to lecture me about how much i smoked) and she sort of wigged out (i think she actually went a little mad). I couldn't take his holier-than-thou attitude and she was so out in left field that it scared me.

they recently got divorced, and the dude pretty much ignores me while the chick keeps trying to rekindle the friendship we once had. i really wish she would ignore me too. it's so uncomfortable having to constantly reject her invitations to hang out.

in january i think I'll be working from home mostly. january cannot come soon enough.

Making friends at work?

Quote Originally Posted by getcrunk
    i dont like people either. lets not be friends.
    Deal, so we agree to mutually hate each other for no valid reason... Sounds like a plan man, now fuck off and die.
    \"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.\"
    -Thomas Jefferson

\"How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
    \"
    -Thomas Jefferson

Making friends at work?

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedEdge
    Deal, so we agree to mutually hate each other for no valid reason... Sounds like a plan man, now fuck off and die.
    PERSONAL ATTACK!!!! ban him!!!