Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1479 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Lancaster Area Strains

So, as the title says, what strains of marijuana are coming to you?

Recently I smoked some O.G. Kush that apparently had come from Philly. I had about 2 grams of it myself. It looked a lot like little BBs on the buds. It went for about $20 a gram I believe.

I also picked up a 1/4 oz. of "headies" a few days ago. It ran me $85, the guy was selling a gram for $25 and an 1/8 oz. for $50-$60? I had actually smoked a a blunt of it in a Vanilla Game blunt that night along with a bong of it. It tasted GREAT in the bong, but the Game blunt kind of covered up the taste. The high on this was great, a nice head high as the name suggests. You can get completely stoned but still be able to function like normal. Even though you feel extremely stoned and on top of the world, you function perfect. It was very fluffy appearing and a little harder to eye up a gram for people, good thing I got a new scale to replace my broken one.

Besides that, just mids which are extremely easy to sell and great for blunts, I don't see schwag at all, nor do I really wanna see it.
    GomerKyle Reviewed by GomerKyle on . Lancaster Area Strains So, as the title says, what strains of marijuana are coming to you? Recently I smoked some O.G. Kush that apparently had come from Philly. I had about 2 grams of it myself. It looked a lot like little BBs on the buds. It went for about $20 a gram I believe. I also picked up a 1/4 oz. of "headies" a few days ago. It ran me $85, the guy was selling a gram for $25 and an 1/8 oz. for $50-$60? I had actually smoked a a blunt of it in a Vanilla Game blunt that night along with a bong of it. It Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Lancaster Area Strains

Grandady Purple, Calizahr, SharkShock, Heriwana, some I'm forgetting.

Lancaster Area Strains

Vanilla games are love.. usually roll eights into them and they last forever..

Decent mids only run for $20- 1/8th and $75 a 1/2