Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanksgiving thought

So I hope this doesn't offend anyone too bad, but if it does I apologize in advance.

So if the Indians would have killed a cat instead of a turkey then we would all be eating pussy for Thanksgiving, right?
    RichieRich Reviewed by RichieRich on . Post Thanksgiving thought So I hope this doesn't offend anyone too bad, but if it does I apologize in advance. So if the Indians would have killed a cat instead of a turkey then we would all be eating pussy for Thanksgiving, right? Rating: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass That Shit
    God is love. You can\'t have love in your heart if you don\'t have his Spirit inside you. imp:

2.   Advertisements

LOL, I don't know about that...but my post Thanksgiving thought was why so many were making such a big deal about eating turkey. There was a coloring contest in my local paper for children in the area to submit and the picture they had to color was a turkey. Lot of the children added a caption saying something about not eating the turkey and eat chicken or cows or pizza or whatever instead. I'm not a huge turkey fan but I have no problem eating turkey once or twice a year.

Hey Cherry! I have no idea why people are getting freaked out about people eating turkey. They are one of the stupidest animals on the planet anyways. And other than 1-3 times a year I don't eat them either. I think they are getting off pretty easy. Still think the cat thing was a good idea..LOL
    God is love. You can\'t have love in your heart if you don\'t have his Spirit inside you. imp:

Yes...the eating pussy...I think it's funny...but of course, I wasn't thinking about "cat".

Sorry...my mind is in the gutter right now....okay, okay...it's in the gutter 24/7.

I wasn't really thinking of cat. I can't help it either cherry. Its pretty much 24/7 gutter here as well. And looking at that smoking ass hot pic you have on your profile is helping...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheery Cherry
    Yes...the eating pussy...I think it's funny...but of course, I wasn't thinking about "cat".

Sorry...my mind is in the gutter right now....okay, okay...it's in the gutter 24/7.
    I was thinking about a cat???

i like eating both animals on thanksgiving

we feast, then we beast

eat a kitty on thanksgiving? no way! there already sacrificed for halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    eat a kitty on thanksgiving? no way! there already sacrificed for halloween
    you know, there exists different lifestyles whereas the kitty gets eaten practically every single day. i suppose eating the kitty twice, or even once a year would make for a very appreciated meal.

anyhow, how about them sweet yams

sweet potatos are so good!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast