Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is any one here?

Hello people of Utah, are you alive? I knew pot smokers were scarce here, but c'mon! Lets get together, and feel allright! LOL! WAKE UP!
    Miserylue Reviewed by Miserylue on . Is any one here? Hello people of Utah, are you alive? I knew pot smokers were scarce here, but c'mon! Lets get together, and feel allright! LOL! WAKE UP! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Is any one here?

Hello from Utah! I finally have been activated and now I am able to talk. I have been smoking the good stuff along w/ other things for about 3 years now. I am excited to talk to people who understand my situation and are nonjudmental which is scare here in S.L.C. Plz talk to me! My new favorite thing is to smoke some good chronic then afterwards snort some Amphetamines. Makes your high a whole lot brighter. Im excited, for today Im treating myself for graduating early. Sooooo Im going to buy a 1/2 of an ounce, and enjoy my free time. Hooooray!

Is any one here?

Hey hey... I am from the 801 as well... SLC, You Complete Me (j/k, utah sucks). I must say though... I was dissapointed with Canada's weed on my trip there, when bud in SLC is better than Vancouver, you know something's wrong.

Is any one here?

What up peoples. I'm from Utah as well. West Valley City.

Is any one here?

I know you SOMUCHBLOOD... I know the rolling eye from rhettallica... hahaha

Is any one here?

Quote Originally Posted by SoMuchBlood
    What up peoples. I'm from Utah as well. West Valley City.

IT'S Joey!!!! HAHAHAHA

Is any one here?

anyone from the little town of price,utah ?

Is any one here?

i'm from the st george area too

Is any one here?

Holy shit utah gots its own forum?? Thats pretty krazy man...Anyways, whats up people? Salt lake city right here....

Is any one here?

Quote Originally Posted by Transition Force
    i'm from the st george area too
    I'm from the stg as well...small world

Abyss
    Originally Posted by mendokid
    You might be a grower if - the bag in your vacuum has a street value

You might be a grower if - the person behind you in the checkout line picks something off your sweater then adds zig-zags to their purchase

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook