Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1918 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To the cop who stopped me for speeding

You could have really dicked me around and cost me some money. But you didn't. You treated me with dignity and respect, and you let me go with just a warning to watch my speed.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it.

Not all cops are out to get you, guys. Try not acting like a dumbass and you might be surprised how they treat you.
    CityBoyGoneCountry Reviewed by CityBoyGoneCountry on . To the cop who stopped me for speeding You could have really dicked me around and cost me some money. But you didn't. You treated me with dignity and respect, and you let me go with just a warning to watch my speed. Thank you, sir. I appreciate it. Not all cops are out to get you, guys. Try not acting like a dumbass and you might be surprised how they treat you. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

True, but then there are cops who are assholes just for fun.

Like that one cop who gave my dad a speeding ticket for going 56 in a 50 zone.
    75$ right there.
    Senators 6-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by CityBoyGoneCountry

Not all cops are out to get you, guys. Try not acting like a dumbass and you might be surprised how they treat you.
    Exactly. I should have been busted several times but got off easy. You be a smartass, be prepared to be treated like shit and have the full background check done on you. You may not like it at the time being pulled over, but to save yourself hassle and frustration, treat the officer with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou
    You be a smartass, be prepared to be treated like shit
    I used to have a friend who always gave attitude to the cops. Before they even had a chance to treat him like shit, he was already treating them like shit.

And he never could understand why cops were so hard on him.

I'm glad i've never been pulled over.
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Quote Originally Posted by Billionfold
    And don't be black in front of a policeman.
    lmfao

yeah man, i got pulled over doing 72 in a 45.. But the cop was a genuinely nice guy. I treated him with respect and whatnot, and he let me off without even a written warning

I have run into cool cops when I got pulled over for DUI's but never speeding. I guess I get lucky when I really need it. The last one though they were going to take me in, but my friends got in touch with our other friend who is a city cop. They let me go, thank god. After that I never drove drunk again. I also had a Q in the car and they would have searched it after I had been arrested. Ahh the stupid years. Always good to make friends with a cop, they can sure get you out of a bind.

Side note. I didn't think I was that drunk, but when I pulled into the frat house parking lot, I get out my car and see 5 cop cars pulled in behind me. How I managed not to see them until that point I have no idea.

Don't drive drunk.
    \"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.\"
    -Thomas Jefferson

\"How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
    \"
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pipe Dreams
    yeah man, i got pulled over doing 72 in a 45.. But the cop was a genuinely nice guy. I treated him with respect and whatnot, and he let me off without even a written warning
    you lucky bastid

i got pulled over going 83 in a 45 and like you were was kind and shit and i also got a little lucky and he just gave me a ticket for speeding when he coulda gave me one for reckless driving..

there are some good ones out there but i think the majority of them .. at least in my town .. are crooked.
    Rob Kampia says \"a landmark study, showing that medical marijuana can literally save lives. Every day that our government continues punishing the sick for using this medicine is literally a crime against humanity.\"

Yeah did you know that 15 mph+ over the speedlimit is considered felony speeding? Isnt that funny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast