High all! Greetings from Alaska! Well it's harvest time here on the Kenai. I pulled my 1st 2 plants today and have 4 more to go which I'll pull sometime this week. I am looking into moving to the Boise area next summer. I've lived in Alaska over 12 years and love it! Alaska has some of the very best herb in all of usa but I am into natural hot springgs and Idaho has lots of them. Any of you cannabis folks live in Boise area AND can you tell me how lax are the laws in Idaho??? I grow my own and will set up small grow room when I move. I might be willing to trade some seeds when I get there. Maybe .............depends

Also wondering if there are any OLDER folks on this Idaho link? I'm talking over 48 years old. I'm 53 years young!

peace,
alaskagirl :rasta:
alaskagirl Reviewed by alaskagirl on . I'm considering moving to Idaho..........talk to me High all! Greetings from Alaska! Well it's harvest time here on the Kenai. I pulled my 1st 2 plants today and have 4 more to go which I'll pull sometime this week. I am looking into moving to the Boise area next summer. I've lived in Alaska over 12 years and love it! Alaska has some of the very best herb in all of usa but I am into natural hot springgs and Idaho has lots of them. Any of you cannabis folks live in Boise area AND can you tell me how lax are the laws in Idaho??? I grow my Rating: 5