Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1493 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

help me flower my plants please thanks!

what time should i flower my plant its about 4 weeks old and 5 inchs high im lookin for it to grow about 3 ft. after its done flower i want it to = 3ft. no more what time should i start to flower? please help me thanks
    AKON Reviewed by AKON on . help me flower my plants please thanks! what time should i flower my plant its about 4 weeks old and 5 inchs high im lookin for it to grow about 3 ft. after its done flower i want it to = 3ft. no more what time should i start to flower? please help me thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

need more INFO like grow medium, nutrients how aften hve u been feeding it and tempreture...ect...????

PEACE TO ALL.

Sound's kinda small what light u using???

PEACE TO ALL.

to get 3 feet plants flowering at 8 inches is good, but a bushy topped 8 inches or theyll be a little pole.

im using fluro's for every thing , thanks for the info and also im using miricle grow potting mix mixed with perlite lots of it and my nutes ? i have sum but i forgot what they are my friend hooked me up with them in a unmarked bottle.The plant has now grown to like 7 to 8 inchs and still growing so is eight really good cause i dont know what im doing first timmer im gonna go eight what the heck hope its good thanks guys need more info if u could please thanks. oh yeah the temp is like 80 85 and maybe at the most its every been up to 90 sumthing...