Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1661 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chandler/Tempe area: wasup :)

Moved out here a year ago from Cali....so I've gone accustomed to having availability when I wanted (most of the time).

I go to ASU and occasionally when I feel like it (and i'm not overwhelmed with exams) I pack a nice bowl and chill. But that's not always the case because those two instances don't always coincide

If anyone wants to meet up over coffee to chat I'm down. I'm super chill and not in a rush.

:thumbsup:
    unr1 Reviewed by unr1 on . Chandler/Tempe area: wasup :) Moved out here a year ago from Cali....so I've gone accustomed to having availability when I wanted (most of the time). I go to ASU and occasionally when I feel like it (and i'm not overwhelmed with exams) I pack a nice bowl and chill. But that's not always the case because those two instances don't always coincide :( If anyone wants to meet up over coffee to chat I'm down. I'm super chill and not in a rush. :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

yeah sure i live in fountain hills let me know i am 33 and married,no kids just looking for others to hang out.I also grow hydro i am also very laid back

cool

I might not have time to meet up until early next year (it's just around the corner!)

Finals are coming up and I'm visiting parents in So Cal until early Jan.
    I'll make sure to bring back a small treat of chocolate so we can sample what each of us has.

hmm, seems like my post-thanksgiving meal may not have a treat.

bored on AIM

I would like to meet up with you guys too. I can drive to Tempe or Fountain Hills no problem.

wanna drive to northern az? j/k that is a hell of a drive... but having trouble meeting people here

Hayden is not nearly so far, not nearly as cool either! Drop on by and burn some white russian! [email protected]

I live in Scottsdale and am going to ASU next year. I stopped smoking though as I need as much of my lungs as possible for climbing mountains, so now I just vape

I want to grow some white russian when I get out of college; that and SAGE + Arjan's Haze.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast