Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Splifted's Guide to Making Hash Oil

Quote Originally Posted by rottenPauL
    Well i tryed it...

and it works like a fuckin charm! I lost alot of gas til i understand the doses. Yellow falls during the first few secs, with a big fat pen that i stuffed alot of weed many times... Let it sit for half an hour then scraped the sticky yummy yellow honey and just spread it in the paper of my joints... im fuckied up right now and everybody should try this, its the best and the easiest way to make something super-potent out of old trimmings and bud remains (not that i am in lack of bud.. i have plenty)... Just load your pen, extract, let alcohol evaporate for few mins, and smoke
    Thanks for the kind words man I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but I'm a stoner. I had always wanted to make oil before, but I never had 1.5 ounces to waste, thank god for stoned moments of genius :stoned:

You see how different the weed looks after its been ran through the extractor? Its all really dry and brittle and usually lighter in color. Lol, try smoking it, it tastes like you'd expect shitty low potency weed to taste like, cause all the good shit is gone. I used to give it to my roommate and he'd still get high cause he's a lightweight, but other than that I just trash the weed afterwards.

2.   Advertisements

still waiting on my 1/4 i want to fucking try this already

thank you for the info.i will be cutting a plant today so in a few i will be doing this and i CAN"T WAIT!!!!
    honey oil yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sticky this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by c of green
    thank you for the info.i will be cutting a plant today so in a few i will be doing this and i CAN"T WAIT!!!!
    honey oil yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Awesome, C. Got any pics of that plant? Let me know how it turns out, only 7 weeks left on mine about :dance:

pics are in the indoor section"moving on up".she didn't have alot of leaves but i should have a few pen fulls.may even put a few tiny buds in there because they are nice and "shiny"

how many pens do you think you can do on one can of butane?

man i ALWAYS put way to many Ms in yum

We just ran 2 pen fulls off one can, and there is still a lot left. Most of the thc comes out in the first few seconds it looks like. I just made a sweet vaporizer out of a light bulb and extracted the oil right into the bulb. It works so badass. Just use a pen as a mouthpiece, but make sure you don't touch the inside of the bulb with the pen. I am so high right now. omg. and i have class in like 4 minutes s hit:stoned:

Wow this sounds good ill be trying this sometime soon.

*cough*

If I ever get a can of butane, I'm trying this. I'm guessing that this wouldn't work with isopropyl alcohol.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast