Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1778 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Collecting kif and pressing small amounts of potent hash.

What's the best way to do more mass production and what do people think of the Bubblebags? BubbleBag.com - Buy Bubble Bags, Hemp Hoodlambs and Vaporizers
    This seems like a good way to do larger scale production.

2.   Advertisements

would 3 8th's work, to do this exerperiment?

Thanks for this... I just entered this thread less than 45 minutes ago for the first time, and I'm already previewing the hash I just made.

I just did this for the first time. Had about 1/2 a gram of keif saved up from maybe like a 1/2 of material (i wasn't trying to save it for anything, I just *inherited* one of those screened grinders from an ex girl friend, heh). I just put it all in the corner of a little baggine, wrapped it in plastic using 10% of the baggie at most, then stuck it under the leg of a heavy bed for a night.

I am quite litteraly amazed at the fact that it worked and it's actually really great quality. I didn't use any special material, some good stuff here, some shitty stuff there - whatever was going around - and I ended up with a rock hard block about the size of a dime. it only takes one or two hits to get you right.

One thing i noticed was that what I made was a lot darker in color than what my buddy had going for him (which smells great, but his stuff would turn back to powder a lot easier than mine). i don't know if this is due to difference in starting material or difference in ending material (due to the process of collecting the trichomes)..

Ok...I would like to say something.
    My "tolerance" (if such thing exists) has never been very high, and probably never will. I can get high off of two hits. Joints blow my mind and I've never smoked a blunt.
    But thats getting off topic (youll understand)
    from the last grow and a few stonings I've saved up some stems, and had ground a few in my coffee grinder (bi mart 7 bucks YES!) And I couldn't help but noticed this funky powdery substance. I left it alone, didn't think anything of it. I thought it was "Weedpoo"
    Now, reading this, I remember that there was still some kif left on the lid, and after I read this I had to try it, with what I had. I ground up the rest of the stems, collected the kif, used the method that started this whole thread except I didn't feel like looking for a hammer so I just jumped on it for a good bit. I ended up with 3 hits of this hash. I didn't even think it would do anything.
    And here I am. And I am fucking ripped, which is why I can't type for shit. You can make this potent of hash from stems...I can't imagine. Everyone must try this!! And if you could find a way to produce it on a consistent level you could just be rolling in money. So do that.

My second whack at hash...
    I been savin up some hash collected from budz I got recently, currently being pressed in the freezer. Here in a bit I'm gonna get it out and beat on it with my lighter for a while, then replace it, then smoke it up with a buddy of mine. I will have pics, and it will be dank..Turned the weed into shit though

I did it again. Used my grinder with the screen and about 14g of some mid. Ended up with about a 1g nice and hard after 24 hours under bedpost

Very nice post. I have a grinder with a pollen screen and I've been wondering for weeks how to go about pressing my savings. I will do it tomorrow, I just sampled some of the kief so its probably not a good idea for me to be swinging a hammer. :stoned:

haha yes, there are others who smoke like me. ive been using this method for years, and it is the perfect daily high for me/ i find i dont get nearly as burnt out. gonna go make some now! only what i do is compress and roll it in my hand. works just as well, and if your good you dont lose any keef!

guess I'm just lazy...Got a keif box off of ebay for 20 dollars, and it came with a kief press also. Makes perfect round disks of hash.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast