Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Oshkosh, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha anyone?

hey! anyone from the fox cities area? if so, i know of some AWESOME nature preserves, disc golf courses, and places to chill. lemme know if your down
    justinsane Reviewed by justinsane on . Oshkosh, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha anyone? hey! anyone from the fox cities area? if so, i know of some AWESOME nature preserves, disc golf courses, and places to chill. lemme know if your down Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

middleton here

We're near fond du lac, we go to Oshkosh a couple times a month just for variety (and they have a Sam's club)... we'd love to check out the nature preserves in the spring... are there any cool coffee shops around there? i want to find something similar to Rochambo (our old favorite place in milwakuee)... we'd be down to hang out sometime.

hey justin - we're new to the valley and would love to hear from others in the area....

Hey there! We r in Oshkosh~ We love nature preserves! We know of some too~My hubby loves frisbe golf! He even helped make a frisbe golf course in BeaverDam
    In Oshkosh there is a good coffee shop ~~NEW MOON it is called but,.. I dont think they allow smokin though so that sucks,... so if u find one let me know too ~
    We should get together when it warms up...we would be down...we also love to have bonfires and cook out and have a few drinks and chill Love them smores too...do u all have children?
    :hippy:

I love close to FDL. Need like minded buddies.