Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1470 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

WHATS the forum average age????please tell

28------im 28 and i find my self getting bored with the posts .
    maybe im just to old for this forum ...its funny to you have to really post somthin good to get a reaction out of people ,,
    i do like the way the forum moves and the way it looks ,but every post i have started leaves me thinking that for the most part im surrounded by MENTAL MIDGETS---what more funny is that if you come across as a girl ...by your m=name or avatar youll get more views....lol.. i never expected for a weed forum to be a pick up spot for underagers,,,
    i also expected to see more interesting threads.....but oh well
    dont get me wrong some of you guys seem smart and cool
    but dang i feel that if i dont post threads like this ...the forum just gets boring ----OH WELL go ahead and post your teenage heart away ..
    most youngens stop smoking anyways when they go to the MILITARY or end up workin at a shit job that drug tests...MY SELF ive already gone through the shit ,,and i dont see myself ever quiting ..
    I dont call any weed DRO
    I dont smoke swag ever!
    I dont kick it with dirt bag teenagers that smoke blunts and live in moms basement or friends couches...not that there is any thing wrong with that ..
    its just not me ..
    IM a layed back stoner ,and i love to talk shit and flame people threads BUT that was SO 10 years ago ...if your going to argue on a thread atleast come off intelligent..._____SO far im not impressed.....and if any one representitive that is all about legalizing reads some of the threads,i hope he doesnt change his mind....
    sensistar Reviewed by sensistar on . WHATS the forum average age????please tell 28------im 28 and i find my self getting bored with the posts . maybe im just to old for this forum ...its funny to you have to really post somthin good to get a reaction out of people ,, i do like the way the forum moves and the way it looks ,but every post i have started leaves me thinking that for the most part im surrounded by MENTAL MIDGETS---what more funny is that if you come across as a girl ...by your m=name or avatar youll get more views....lol.. i never expected for a weed forum to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am 18 and I consider myself mature when im sober. I regularly make what i consider to be intelligent contributions to this board. so this insulted me a bit. seeing as im only 18 and would probably fall into your category of "mental midget". Some very young people on these boards have a lot to say, and a lot to answer. dont use a persons age to measure the depth of information they have to offer, or their intelligence. it will certainly get a lot of people angry.

I will, however, have to agree with much of waht you said thogh. I do not believe in kids smoking cannabis and even consider myself too young. I justify this with responsible use. I am not immature, I am not annoying (I hope) and im not a mental midget.

ur calling us mentally midgets when u post shit like?...3000 people died for ur entertainment...have fun...dick

and second off i bet u feel like that cause everytime u post soemthing its fuckin retarded and everyone flames ur stupidity...which is rightfully done

so have a nice day ::thumbsup::

thats cool ---i wasnt really trying to say any PARTICULAR AGE...
    its just a lot of posters comeoff to me as 13 14 ..and not street credibale either ...with all the dumb QUESTIONS it almost make me think THERE IS A LOT OF COPS ,just fishing around,,you cant get arrested for saying cussword or droping the N-BOMB but when i just loosly said it ...BOOM every smartass popped out of nowhere...BUT YO CAN get arrested for other things i have seen on this forum-----
    my little bro's smoke and they are like 13 and 14,,i have no control of this ,,
    it doesnt bother me neither...i dont think there is a good age to smoke POT
    but some of the QUESTIONS man ...it makes me feel unsafe to answer
    i dont want to give a 12 year old ,info about how to get HIGHER..ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by dryst
    ur calling us mentally midgets when u post shit like?...3000 people died for ur entertainment...have fun...dick

and second off i bet u feel like that cause everytime u post soemthing its fuckin retarded and everyone flames ur stupidity...which is rightfully done

so have a nice day ::thumbsup::
    draws your attention THOUGH doesnt it ....
    i never posted anything about death ....your just not intelligent enough to read...i didnt call everyone here mental midgets ----BUT NOW THAT YOU POSTED,,i see ONE so far ____dryst,,your name offers suggestion to
    maybe you are the dryst!!!tard:thumbsup:
    and further IVE never really been flamed on this forum ..if you call your posts flaming ,,maybe you should call your mom and ask her what i used to call her
    from behind when she got tired......thats FLAMING

you can curse, but dropping the "N-Bomb" is racism and thats not cool

Quote Originally Posted by sensistar
    draws your attention THOUGH doesnt it ....
    i never posted anything about death ....your just not intelligent enough to read...i didnt call everyone here mental midgets ----BUT NOW THAT YOU POSTED,,i see ONE so far ____dryst,,your name offers suggestion to
    maybe you are the dryst!!!tard:thumbsup:
    and further IVE never really been flamed on this forum ..if you call your posts flaming ,,maybe you should call your mom and ask her what i used to call her
    from behind when she got tired......thats FLAMING
    lmao i seen on more than 1 occasion someone call ur fat ass a retard ...which is a complete understatement...so before u start saying random stupid shit directed in my direction remember 1 thing, i dont care dude, ur worthless and pitiful remarks at my intelligence only go to point out farther than i can make it possible how fuckin stupid u really are...so before u reply to this remember, if u wanna talk more shit go ahead, but it only wasting ur time cause i dont give a flying fuck...so keeping that in mind once again...

have a nice day :thumbsup:

oh btw when did talking about peoples mom become the thing to do again?...this dudes 28 and talking about my mom...wow man...u really are so mature...i hope one day i can be just like u...moron...

I'm a teenager at heart,,,lalalalalalala,,,excuse me for not living up to your expectations... oh and check out my cool avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by napolitana869
    you can curse, but dropping the "N-Bomb" is racism and thats not cool
    i have had extensive talks with a friend ..he moved in across the street from me 2 years ago ..---he's black...his interpatation is that --
    IF THE WORD NIGG#R offends you ---your racist --yea you--
    he never really hung with white guys ever--and he gets a little offended when people act wierd and uncomfortable around Him,BECAUSE HE'S BLACK..
    color DOESNT MATTER IN MY TOWN AT ALL ..i was trying to get that out in that thread but it got erased---
    if you get all weird feeling when you see the N-word---your RACIST--
    you probably roll your windows up and lock yuor doors in bad neighborhoods!
    i live in the murder capitol of the WORLD ..and whites and blacks and mexicans all cope with the same probs__COPS--lol
    if the N WORD bothers you --your the same guy who screams out NIGG#R in your car when one cuts you off-----
    when a word gets you all pissed off,, you are that word----

where do u live?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast