Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1516 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

And so it begins

Well I put $25 in mail off to England to get 15 white widow seeds. The ad claims to be female plants I guess. I've cleared a nice little spot in the garage to grow a single plant. Once the seeds get in the mail I'll buy the lights and get with it. I'll use this thread to make daily posting and search for advise. So heres to happy growing
    gearmo Reviewed by gearmo on . And so it begins Well I put $25 in mail off to England to get 15 white widow seeds. The ad claims to be female plants I guess. I've cleared a nice little spot in the garage to grow a single plant. Once the seeds get in the mail I'll buy the lights and get with it. I'll use this thread to make daily posting and search for advise. So heres to happy growing Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

And so it begins

Cool, it will give me a reason to hang out in here a little more and hopefully generate some more traffic in here.
    If you have any spacific questions start asking now.
    Adieu

And so it begins

Maybe I can put together a treasure hunt around town and hide seed packages and leav clues on here. LOL
    Adieu

And so it begins

Damn, that does it. I'm moving back to Alaska if the Bear is leaving surprises around town... Hey, leave me something in one of the booths at La Mex in Anchorage so I have an excuse to drink too many Margaritas! Man I miss that place. Or at Chilkoot Charlie's.... strangest club I have ever been to in my life. Lots of hiding places in there!

And so it begins

I don't feel like a fit in at coot's but la mex off dimond sure I'd go to that to find a supprise. So I place 3 stamps on the envolope headed to merry old england. I'm thinking the round trip to england and back I should have my seeds in hand with in 2 weeks if nothing goes wronge. So how tall with the white widow get and how many weeks till I get budds out of it?

And so it begins

Auh Miss Stinky it would be so nice for you to pay a visit. We could make a night out of it and shut down the bar at Chilkoot Charlie's.
    G with the WW it all kind of depends on how much room you have, because they can stretch, but I would veg for at least 4 to 6 weeks and 8 if possible, and flower for 9 weeks with them because they are mostly Sateva, bad spelling and they will take a little longer to flower. The seed bank you got them from should have a description that says how long flowre/maturation time is.
    What kind of light will you use? And are you getting femanised seeds? I can't remember what you said.
    You should know that some Fim seeds have the tendency to go hermy when in flower so you may want to grow 3 or 4 out in case you have to get rid of some.
    Also if you don't have alot of room hight wise then you may want to look up LSTing or if you are using a smaller light like a 400w because in all actuality those WW's can get 5 to 6 FT when growing from seed with 5 to 8 weeks of veg, and only a 1000W or a 600w will provide enough light penatration to get to the lower half. You could always veg for 3 weeks, but the yield will suffer, and if you are using any light that is 600w or greater 1 plant is kind of a waist IMO, but to each his own.

Adieu

And so it begins

Well I've cleared a spot in the garage for them the size of a tool closet. I was looking online and understand the streching of this but not sure I under stand how to stunt that. I'm go low tech and low cash on this project So I'm using some walmart special flor bulbs I'll look for the 400 w to place in my desk lamp for this. So how high above the plant do I place the light to keep from streching. Oh the seed bank says they are fims so we'l see.

And so it begins

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBear
    Auh Miss Stinky it would be so nice for you to pay a visit. We could make a night out of it and shut down the bar at Chilkoot Charlie's.
    I don't really fit in there either... but if Bernie's Bungalo downtown is still open, I'll shut the bar down there!

And so it begins

Bernie's Bungalo? I am not sure if that is still around. I have only been to Coots 2 times, but I am game for most anyplace, but for the most part, I enjoy a bar setting where you can drink and talk without yelling and if there is going to be loud music, I like it live.
    Well G, you can't put a 400W in a desk lamp. If you get any lights from Wall Mart, look for the Compact Fluorescents and get about 4 to 5 23W 6500K bulbs. 23W is the highest wattage that they have in 6500K. The 6500K is the light spectrum that you will need to veg in and once the seedling gets it's second set of leaves you will want the lights about 1 inch away to keep the stretching down. With these lights you will probably keep the plant under 2 FT if you do some LST training.
    The bulbs should say 6500K on the bulb, but sometimes the package is covering the writing, but generally all the 23W CFL bulbs are 6500K and then for flower you will replace them with there 32W 2500K bulbs and this will promote flower growth.
    Adieu

And so it begins

That decribes Bernie's... it's a FABULOUS place... there's a tall hedge around it, and a patio with heaters, and they bring you your cosmopolitan in a big-assed shaker. And last time I was there, the bar wench was stunningly gorgeous-couldn't tell if she was now or ever had been a dude, but so beautiful it didn't matter. I hope it didn't close, that would be a shame.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast