Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

And so it begins

O.K. so I'm ready to go it alone. Being that I only have a limited supply of seeds I thought I'd go one at a time. Though I'd start it out in a dixe cup with some potting soil in a bag, being I've read every thing from cat litter to some like the orchid grows in. Go simple us simple things. So I'm thinking time to germinate. So I decide to try the seed in paper towel with water on the frig. Well the frig keeps drying it out. So I need to find another warm place where no one will stumble over.... Well there is my progess not much

And so it begins

Are you putting the paper towel in a zip lock bag??? Potting soil should be loose and if not you need to think about geting a bag of perlite to add in or else it can be a bother trying to get a good watering schedule down because the soil can get kind of muddy and hold to much water and not let O2 into the roots allowing them to breath.
    Well good luck.
    Adieu

And so it begins

What's up?? Are you going to leave us hanging?? You should be up and running by now.
    Adieu

And so it begins

was wondering the same thing!. i started mine. comeing along nicely. they about 1 week from sprout and 3 inches high.

5.   Advertisements

And so it begins

907 are you going to do a log??
    Adieu

And so it begins

yea i think i will. been takeing picture of em every day. ill post it up some time

And so it begins

Hey, if you didn't kill those seeds, let me grow them out and then make you a couple of clones after I find a good mother.
    Adieu

And so it begins

Well crap.. I finally start to read around in here and I see someone did order some seeds and got them and.... and... and then what?
    I'll have to finish up on my supplies and cab and take a chance it seems.
    Hope it worked out, gearmo.

And so it begins

welp, still a little new and trolling a bit. saw all the bar talk and i gotta ask.. what anchorage bar do you think is the most 420 friendly? i'm a palmer boy so now that i'm living in anchorage i'm out of my element. would be very cool to find a bar where no one raises an eyebrow if someone's blowing smoke outside.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345