Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And so it begins

LOL yea. once you start with it. you will just sit thier stairing at it for houres.. lol i got a lawn chair in front of mine. and like he sed. best to check on them at leased once a day. you will be suprized how fast they react to stuff.

And so it begins

True true I'd just like to think I have a little restaint. Although I'm watching the mail like the seeds will be here any day but knowing that I"m still a good week before they will be here. But like any good stoner this is all done with out the others in my house knowing, G/F & 12year old son. So the out come will be thrilling. Like I've said I've always found a dealer but after going to the same person now for 6 years and now getting the brush off I"m guessing he's now stopped smoking or something. Well I'm not a quiter I believe smoking pot makes me a better person. It's a simple pleasure in my life. Not that it's all that simple mind you but I do in joy good high while doing the things I do or more importantly when it's the weekend or vacation. So o.k. it's been now 4 days into this I'm thinking I'll see my seeds in the mail with in another week. To think I'll have to wait till some time this Feb to try out my new pipe I got last month. Oh well I'm thinking the skiing will be good by then. I hear it's due to snow tonight.

3.   Advertisements

And so it begins

Maybe I'll be able to hit you with a Christmas or New Year sack.
    Adieu

And so it begins

OH Bear you'd be like the greatest santa class I've ever known. Well I'm sitting at home today because I called in. Not like the mail will make it today do to the holiday. I'm reading through this web page and every one makes it look so easy. I've tried in the past twice to grow. Once I spruted a seed but had now earthly idea of what I was doing and it never became much more than a weed. One other time I had a start from a friend that I kept in the crawl space that I burnt the hell out. But this time I feel is differnt. Frist I'm completely despreat and 2 I've sent $25 in the mail. A big gamble for me. So I'm realy excited that's for sure.

And so it begins

Just keep reading and asking questions and you will do fine IMO.
    Adieu

And so it begins

I thought it was a fed holiday with veterns day or something like that. I find out that it's not. Oh well still nothing in the mail yet. but now it's been a full week so with any luck they are on there way back to me. Went to Flat Top to check out the snow conditions there. Good base of snow going on up there

And so it begins

yea what bluebear sed.. everything i learned was on this sight.. read a couple of books on it. but got more discript things i found about it hear. if anything starts looking funny on yo plants. just post it up. and someone will diagnose it for ya =)

And so it begins

So O.K. thought I'd try uploading a pic to see if this will be ez seems ez enough as you can see empty

And so it begins

well it's sunday morning the sun is peaking over the chugak. looks to be another dry day with temps into the teens. No mail so no seeds but I would hope they come this week. All I hope is they don't get confused with junk mail and get pitched. I like how the picture upload works so that will work as soon as i start this project.

And so it begins

It's been 9 days now still no package in the mail. I think I'll call the dealer this evening and see if he's taking in calls. Can't do anything till this friday after I get paid but maybe he'll be ready by than. He hasn't had any since the beginning of Sept. Why so long when all last year he was flushed? Strange how this all works out. I just wish I could sustain my self through growing it for my self. Self reliance is best in most cases any ways. Right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast