Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1620 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

And so it begins

You couldn't tell if she was a girl or had ever been a dude? Well which part was so attractive the girl looking part or the dude looking part?
    I went to your states board and noticed you like to ski. Believe it or not so do I. Haven't been in a few years, but think I will hit the slopes this winter. Only thing, I don't have any friends that go, so I am left with a guide skiing behind me telling me to go right or left, but sometimes I get so far a head that they have to yell and it is kind of funny, they wanted me to be on a ski team, but I have to many family commitments and responsibilities.
    I tell you, I'm too young to be this dang old.
    Adieu

2.   Advertisements

And so it begins

burnies is awsome! lots of couches to just chill talk it up and have a drink

And so it begins

Awesome, it's still open, yay!!!!
    The bartender I remember just looked like a VERY tall beautiful woman.
    Cool that you like to ski! The air outside in winter feels so much cleaner than in summer- I'll take any excuse to get out. You do cross-country skiing too? So relaxing when it's snowing lightly and you're steaming as the flakes fall on you! Sometimes I go in a tee shirt because I overheat so easily!

And so it begins

Well it came to me in a vision today. I've been thinking about how to construct my grow closet in the space I've clear. TRASH CAN yup think I'll get a metal trash can cut some holes in it to vent and hang the light and fan from the top and put the lid on it. I'm thinking a 50 gallon can should to the trick. I'll have it all put together in a week and the fallowing week the seeds should be in. 2 days and counting now. And yea Bernies is more my speed for sure. So what about plantum jacks any one hang out there. Sorry stinky that use la mex downtown.

And so it begins

I went to PPJ's about a month ago, it was alright, but for the most part I'm a home body.
    Also, the trash can thinggy can work, but while your plant is still a seedling, it may get a little nerv racking trying to reach all the way down and check your plant 10 times a day, it is going to seem like a gerble in a wordrobe closet, so maybe you can stick it in a cabinet for the first week or two.

Adieu

And so it begins

PPJ's? dont think i recal ever hearing a place called that around town hehe +)

And so it begins

nm i asume your talking about platnum jacks. Pjacks is all right. but yea i dont go out to any barrs that much. rather sit around at home with some homies and have a scotch and smoke :thumbsup: But snow is hear! woo! kinda cold. but still whent sleding/snowskateing at service last week and had a blast = ) cant wait till ally opens

And so it begins

Yes, typo, ment to put PJ for platnum jacks..
    Adieu

And so it begins

Yea typo for sure PJ's is a dive no dought about that as for PlantumJ's more up scale. But yup I'm a home dude as well untill the snow falls. So you went to service did you I was wondering about that. I want to go up to flat top and see how that is coming along. I looked at the Alyeska and they are making snow MMMmmmmmmm
    As for the trash can thing I'm think for the frist bit I'll have it on a box or something in there. And is ten times a day a bit much? Yea I want good grow and all but I'm thinking self contain with timer and all checking in twice a week or so. Think I'll need to check often do you? Oh and we are now 4 days into the wait for the seeds. I can hardly wait to see if this pans out....

And so it begins

No, not 10 times a day, but once it starts you will probably get the feaver and start to look at it like your baby. It is a matter of coarse when growing. Also, you will probably need to check on it at least once a day untill you get an idea of how much water it needs and so on. Depending on what kind of soil mix you go with you may water it every 3 days, or every 2. More than three days is a little to long. If your plants roots get soddend down with water too much and no O2 than they can get root rott.
    Adieu

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast