Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1662 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

DRO

DRO

All that I've heard about arounf here in Louisville, but so far just a bunch of RIP_OFF swag with a little shake,, COme on people let's get it together..
    bobgrady Reviewed by bobgrady on . DRO All that I've heard about arounf here in Louisville, but so far just a bunch of RIP_OFF swag with a little shake,, COme on people let's get it together.. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

DRO

used to live there, the regular I got went for around 60-80 a half oz, and 120-150 an oz. They have some dank down there, but usually not too much, or highly over priced. Kentucky is the worst place in the united states to obtain pot for personal smoking purposes. They grow alot of it, but it is mostly shipped out of state, and the ditch weed and schwagg/left overs, is sold in state. you are close to indiana, you'll be better off with a connect over there.

DRO

Kentucky's not that bad, ive seen some dank in my day. Although its mostly good 40, still gets me high as fuck tho.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook