Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1542 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Journey Begins

Right, well, we ain't really had one of these threads for a little while, but, here we go.

Tonight is the start of a new life for me. After tonight, when I finish my bud and cigs, I ain't going back to them. Several reasons:

1. Cost.

The prices are silly. I get no money to buy myself nice things sucks as games consoles, new clothes, even hitting the town for a night out etc, mainly because I spend a lot of money on buds and cigs. So that is stopping. Plus all the clothes ruined by being blim burned (soapbar days).

2. Smell.

Stale smoke is disgusting. Smoking bud is risky for me because I live next door to some police officers, so that is dodgy. Also, if we get caught smoking and driving, bang, there goes your licence, freedom and money. Possibly even jail time.

3. Health

Smoking ciggarettes was a big mistake for me. I used to be a handy little footballer until I got in with the wrong crowd. Started smoking. Got fat, stinky breath, shitty clothes.

So, it makes sense to stop. I will still look at MaryJane in a fond way, and remember all the good times we had. Will even indulge a little in a few months time or so, when finances get sorted, etc Will also still frequent this board and add what I can offer to it.

No doubt it will be hard for the first few months, but hey, I relish a good challenge.

Take care peeps, enjoy the good old MJ.

Happy Toking :rasta:
    cambam Reviewed by cambam on . A Journey Begins Right, well, we ain't really had one of these threads for a little while, but, here we go. Tonight is the start of a new life for me. After tonight, when I finish my bud and cigs, I ain't going back to them. Several reasons: 1. Cost. The prices are silly. I get no money to buy myself nice things sucks as games consoles, new clothes, even hitting the town for a night out etc, mainly because I spend a lot of money on buds and cigs. So that is stopping. Plus all the clothes ruined Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

A Journey Begins

ur quiting the bud man?...we lost another u guys....

A Journey Begins

Quote Originally Posted by dryst
    More for us
    Happiness only real when shared

A Journey Begins

its the cigaretes that are bad luck
    stop smoking that poison

good luck
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

A Journey Begins

For the time being anyway dude. I really cannot justify it at the minute. More important things in life that comes before smoking.

A Journey Begins

good luck
    Bitches,money,fame They say I had it all.Kid Rock Rules.:smokin:

A Journey Begins

I'm in the same boat as cambam, We all have are reasons for taking a break and money is a top of my list.

At some point you really do get burnt out and your tolerance gets so high from smoking insane amounts of ganja, You're forced to take a break and clear your head.

A Journey Begins

heres an idea...grow it, its free weed and u enjoy smoking it alot better and its a great hobby to pass the time

A Journey Begins

heres an idea...grow it, its free weed and u enjoy smoking it alot better and its a great hobby to pass the time
    Parents are anti-weed, so are the coppers that live next to me, I think.

A Journey Begins

However, after saying all that, I have one joint left, nice and meaty. Am looking forward to smoking it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast