Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1474 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

infraction system is garbage

Despite the recent changes , which have helped alot with trouble causing people. I still see people coming in chat starting shit with other people ,I mean talking to random people that smoke weed is lonely enough , I don't need people coming into the chat to talk shit to me .
    Kindbud Reviewed by Kindbud on . infraction system is garbage Despite the recent changes , which have helped alot with trouble causing people. I still see people coming in chat starting shit with other people ,I mean talking to random people that smoke weed is lonely enough , I don't need people coming into the chat to talk shit to me . Rating: 5
    Breath Freely, and overgrow the world!!!.

2.   Advertisements

Hmmm....we talked about this in the chat, i do think you may have over reacted a bit. Even if something was said that you took offense to.. the person still apologized.
    You need to let things go, you came in and out of the chat a few times after that and didn't really hear soul out.

The chat is logged and reviewed from time to time so if there is a problem with a user, it'll be noticed.

Your concern is noted though..

Bob.

Its important to remember that this is the internet and this is a very large worldwide site that has members from all walks of life. Sure there are times when we all get sick of things that other people say to us but it is sometimes better to just grin and bare it :thumbsup: . The MODS here do their best but cannot be here 24/7 and we do try our best to ensure that things are going well with all our members, but things like this will and do happen. Please don't let this put you off coming to chat?????:thumbsup:

I'd like to suggest that in the infraction message about racism (not that I've ever gotten one) there might be a mention of homophobia since that seems to be an undercurrent that appears in some threads and I think is just as important a problem.

I'm sick and tired of being ridiculed over my Minority status as a straight, Caucasion, Christian, Republican male ! ... ... just teasing ... ... OK, I am getting a bit ashamed of the Republican tag, ya got me on that one ...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    I'd like to suggest that in the infraction message about racism (not that I've ever gotten one) there might be a mention of homophobia since that seems to be an undercurrent that appears in some threads and I think is just as important a problem.
    the problem with that is that homophobia is a state of mind and we can't really control our member's opinions on homosexuality.

However, it does generally fall under the personal attack if these views are expressed at someone in particular.

"Gay bashing" is not tolerated here .. and would be fall under "racism". Anyone that does this is usually not one for our community anyway.

Cannabis is not about being close minded...

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BobBong
    .. and would be fall under "racism".
    See, I think that a mention of it specifically would be in order. If you are going to say racism specifically, then you should also say gay-bashing specifically.
    Otherwise I would suggest a re-wording that simply reads "discrimination".
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Otherwise I would suggest a re-wording that simply reads "discrimination".
    Just a thought.
    VERY good suggestion!!

Have a good one!:thumbsup: