Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1633 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Where is everyone from?

I am an ex grower. Looking to get back into it at some time in the future. As I have no one around locally that I can buy the Kind from.

I did not know Fayetteville had a hydro show. Where is it and what is it called? Do you have a phone number?

2.   Advertisements

Where is everyone from?

I smell a pig on here somewhere to many personal questions getting asked. Nener give up your location

Where is everyone from?

You might be right. But as I do not grow and have not smoked in over 5 months, I have little concern. I can be open with people because I have nothing to lose.

Where is everyone from?

for starters ericwt the grow shop is Old Soul on crossover road.
    www.oldsoulORGANICS.com # is 479.444.6955 the owners are Kyle and Brandon good guys, they got some young guy in there working i dont know him looks ike he could be family. i wouldnt say what your gowing. i dont think they would say anything to leo but they may ask you not to come back. not even sure they would do that. im sure you will be smart about it.

2nd josh. im the farest thing from pig there is. Ive done my time. it is b/c of people like you that weed is illegal. if people would all stand up and together and say hey i smoke weed and i grow weed our numbers would be overwelleming and the grov/leo wouldnt be able to do shit. they cant put everybody in jail. our problem is there are to many people on our side like u and my dad that are so scared they wont stand up for what god gave us.

here ill start for you. im a 26 male from bentonville that is growing right now that likes to help others when i can and loves to learn as much as i can about growing. and if you still think im a pig kiss my ass

Where is everyone from?

hi yall,,
    im back been awhile... im clean...not by choice though cant find a nugget but getting by(barely)... im in the hardy area...welcome and hello fellow arkansans

someone have a party.....I'll bring the beer

Where is everyone from?

Hey love2grow, how goes it?

NW Arkansas here.
    \"Today, maybe a good day, but tomorrow might be a better day.\"

\"You know your happy when you pitch a tent in the morning.\"

Where is everyone from?

Sssuuuppp dude?Im in Gods country,Idaho.

Where is everyone from?

green love whats up when you going to come up and have a smoke out again.

Where is everyone from?

soon, hit me up sometime.
    \"Today, maybe a good day, but tomorrow might be a better day.\"

\"You know your happy when you pitch a tent in the morning.\"

Where is everyone from?

any time you want you tell me what day and time and ill meet you at any exit and sood you how to get to my new place.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook