Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

SeedBanks

Just wondering... becuase i can never really know how to trust seedbanks... Do most people send money to the "place" and or address.. If soo how would u send money overseas with US dollar to some European Country?... And if u use ur credit card cant they trace ur car number?... And 1 more thing sorry im just very interested... And can dogs smell and since out seeds? ... Thanks for the info......:thumbsup:
    DylanN89 Reviewed by DylanN89 on . SeedBanks Just wondering... becuase i can never really know how to trust seedbanks... Do most people send money to the "place" and or address.. If soo how would u send money overseas with US dollar to some European Country?... And if u use ur credit card cant they trace ur car number?... And 1 more thing sorry im just very interested... And can dogs smell and since out seeds? ... Thanks for the info......:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SeedBanks

first, you need to go READ the "Strains and Seeds" category .. (now, there is a novel idea ) ... your questions are answered there, and each seedshop has their own method of payment/ordering ... Regardless of who you order from, you must realize you are purchasing ILLEGAL contraband, (in most countries, including the USA), and there is a chance your goods will be confiscated at the borders ... that is not the seedshop's fault, it just happens sometimes ... anything bad 'can' happen, doesn't necessarily mean it will ... either take your chances, or use bagseed ... :smokin: (I personally have received orders from both Canada, and Holland, with no problems)

SeedBanks

yea alright but waht state are u in im in IL.... i think mj is decrimlized here to a certain amount
    like a quad? i dont know..

SeedBanks

as far as the United States Postal Service is concerned, Illinois is no more, or no less, illegal to ship to or from, regarding contraband, than any other state ... it is against FEDERAL LAW, illegal nationwide ... and, Illinois (my birthplace), has NO 'medical marijuana' allowances ... there is, in fact, a medical marijuana initiative being put together in Illinois, right now, as we speak ... you need to find out more about it, and help to support it ... check out NORML's website, and the 'Marijuana Policy Project' website (my preferred organization for now) ...:smokin:

SeedBanks

Quote Originally Posted by DylanN89
    Just wondering... becuase i can never really know how to trust seedbanks... Do most people send money to the "place" and or address.. If soo how would u send money overseas with US dollar to some European Country?... And if u use ur credit card cant they trace ur car number?... And 1 more thing sorry im just very interested... And can dogs smell and since out seeds? ... Thanks for the info......:thumbsup:
    Dr. Chronic. I ordered from him using a card and they were shipped out the next day. Got here 9 days after they were shipped. Nice and stealthy packaging too (if you pick the stealth shipping.) I got the Nirvana seeds White Rhinos. They were only 18.95 + shipping. All 10 of them germinated in under 24 hours in a baggie.