Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

new member second grow new system problem questions

ive been doing great up untill now,this is my secound try at this closet grow,the tips of my leaves turned yellow and started to curl upward and the leaves have almost transparent spots between the veins that turn rust colored,they arent mites,is it nute burn or a deficiency of some sort?the ph is between 5.8 and 6.0 always and the ppms are around 1.6 to 1.8 the stain is northern light#5 crossed with brain strain chemo and one blue moon rock plant,what ever happened, burnt the hairs,but it seems like they are coming back now,....could anyone please help?
    thegreen1 Reviewed by thegreen1 on . new member second grow new system problem questions ive been doing great up untill now,this is my secound try at this closet grow,the tips of my leaves turned yellow and started to curl upward and the leaves have almost transparent spots between the veins that turn rust colored,they arent mites,is it nute burn or a deficiency of some sort?the ph is between 5.8 and 6.0 always and the ppms are around 1.6 to 1.8 the stain is northern light#5 crossed with brain strain chemo and one blue moon rock plant,what ever happened, burnt the hairs,but it Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

more pics.....could this damage be caused by the resovior temp getting to high?this is my first real grow,im using ionics nutes and putting cal mag in every nute change,so you would think it wouldnt be a magnisium defieciency???thanks for any help

nice shit are you only using cfl's to grow that. Makea me wanna grow my northern lights right now can you give a pic of your setup looks really nice interested in see'ing setup thanks : )
    Everything that i post is truly fictional and is not true or intended to be true.So if you like to read fictional stories read my posts.

also one more question how is the oder off the northern lights many people say it barely smells is that true
    Everything that i post is truly fictional and is not true or intended to be true.So if you like to read fictional stories read my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rustafa
    also one more question how is the oder off the northern lights many people say it barely smells is that true
    weird thing is it doesnt really smell untill you rub aginst it......i cut a little piece off because i was concerned that it wasnt good because it doesnt smell skunky, so i dried it with the hair dryer and took a hit.......wow
    i should have left the little bud alone she would have made a nice bigger bud.....lol ,one hit and i got a buzz........no im not just using cfl's i have a 8 tube floresent fixture hanging also.....i got the system from a member on the board.this is my first grow using hydroponics,im digging it....any advice would always be greatly appreciated............:stoned:

what do you think your dry yields will be from these plants by the way how mnay plants you got going there?

there was 9 but 3 were males....have no idea how much....like 12 o'z or so.....
    not going for the big yield.....just for personal consumption,so im going for quality..........lol:stoned:

you would think with so many looks at this thread ,someone would try and help a newbie with a problem......thanks.........yea