Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

Has any one pulled out all their stems and ate just a gram of dank, not mixing it with any brownies just straight up eating there bud? I would imagine it would be pretty hard to swallow and probally not go down to smooth. Just wondering....
    MR. NICEGUY Reviewed by MR. NICEGUY on . Has any one tried to eat just weed Has any one pulled out all their stems and ate just a gram of dank, not mixing it with any brownies just straight up eating there bud? I would imagine it would be pretty hard to swallow and probally not go down to smooth. Just wondering.... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

lol ive thought about that so many times like lol i'll sit there and smell the bud and breath deep smelling it before i smoke it then pretend to take a bite lol i do it with like every new bag i get, lol its like tradtion type thing

lol. When I finished off a baggie of weed there were some pieces in the corner I couldn't get out with my fingers. ((It was like a mini baggie)) and I just stuck my tongue in it and ate the little pieces. So.. not really what you're talking about. But yeah.. and I was stoned at the time.
    [align=center]lolol[/align]

i tried it..either it was me just getting light headed kinda for no reason or it was that. i ate a gram.
    Never Hope. Always Wish.

i usually chew on the stems wile i smoke my bowl, and the little shake pieces that fall out i usually just eat them, but im not gonna take my bud and eat it
    I still imagine the day i come downstairs in the morning for some cereal and pour straight bud in my bowl

Neve ate weed or stems but have ate hash, sheez talk about a out of body experience, closest thing to peyote....
    Kona Daze the Only Way to Go....

I got in a little scap with this dude at the pub and got arrested by the piggers..
    Anyways I had 1/8 of bud on me and was scared they would find it..So on the way to the station I ate it.. It tasted like shit and i almost choked..I remember one of the cop's looking through the screen in the car asking me if I was alright. lol
    never got cought with it "a good thing" got high as fuck "another good thing" but the god dam taste was horrid..It was superb bud to..

i eat the stems at times when i smoke too seeds also

man, dont eat your seeds, plant them. growing weed is so fucking nice... no dealers, no money, just a shitload of weed. peace.

i am gonna plant some seeds, ive tried it once but it never worked it just died.. i might be getting some afghani seeds, ima plant those

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast