Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1892 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

Once I was goin to the mall with a couple friends, and one of my friends had a bag of weed. This was before I ever even started smoking weed so I was pretty stupid about it. So anyway I asked her to give me some weed to eat which she reluctantly did. I ate it and didn't feel anything for awhile. Then we got to the mall and all of a sudden my legs started gettin heavy and I started getting really 'happy'. I don't know if it was the weed or me being stupid and thinking it was the weed.
    \"Excuse me is your refrigerator running? Because if it is... It probably runs like you... Very homosexually\"
    -Peter Griffin-

first time i cooked w/bud, i took some bryer's vanilla, and a gram of mids, nuked it for like 1min 20 sec, then refroze it. the ice cream taseted like shit, and i thought it didn't work. i was wrong 45 min later i was laughing my ass off at the thanksgiving day parade floats! now i make my own ice cream and infuse the bud in the cream first!

Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo
    Dude ur a fuckin idiot. Feed a dog or cat some raw weed, see if they get fucked up then try explaining how itz a placebo. yea you do need to eat more but thats how it is with any drug, if u smoke it it hitz u faster and harder then if you eat it. if u eat enuff weed u will get fucked up and fuck that "it needz to be heat activated" shit because its still fuckin thc and it still fuckz u up u dumb mother fucker. go somewhere else to pretend u no what ur talkin bout. and tha reason people coook it is cuz it makes it more potent for ingestion and it tastes better in food then eating it raw

once me and my friendz had a party, and everyone bought weed and put it in a big bowl. Well i got there late cause i was at another party before and got drunk as stoned as fuck. Let's just say that when your high and drunk, weed looks ALOT like guacamole.

5.   Advertisements

yea that dude who was talking about hash being closest thing to peyote...can you explain that in more detail? how much would you have to eat? and did you just suck it down or put it in something like a drink.
    I smoke Cannabis.

I smoke cannabis because i enjoy it. I enjoy smoking just like people enjoy snowboarding or reading.

I do well in school, i care about my friends and my extracurricular sports and activities.

We are a subculture. We are one and nothing will stop us.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo
    for fuck sakes it about time someone said it

make brownies you'll be fucked out of yuor mind u only use 10% of the THC when smokeing weed cooking u get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. NICEGUY
    Has any one pulled out all their stems and ate just a gram of dank, not mixing it with any brownies just straight up eating there bud? I would imagine it would be pretty hard to swallow and probally not go down to smooth. Just wondering....
    i've had my share of marijuana gourmet - and let me tell you, eating the ganja just how it is is not a recommended method. you'd have to eat a lot of ganja for the effects to take hold, when smoking it would prove more useful and conservative..., but who gives a good shit about conserving it?? the most i've eaten was about half of a gram, and it was simply because it just looked sooo good. it's almost like bubblegum in your mouth!
    \"Good seed bring forth good. Bad seed bring forth bad.\" - from the movie \'Iron Monkey\'

sorry dudes , but the active part of cannabis becomes active at body tempreture .
    , you can eat raw weed or hash and get wasted ,
    if you want to eat some my fav way is this.
    1 gram butter , 3.5 grams weed , 1 natural active yogurt.
    grind weed to fine powder , add butter to large spoon heat slowly over cooker add weed slowly to butter stir in , stir well with yogurt then eat. we call it the bang here,
    6/8 hours of the heavist stone you will ever have

ive allways thought it a miricle that thc becomes active at exactley body temp. god made it for us. yeh

simply eating will not release thc it has to be heated in a fat based product as it is fat soluable and not water soluable sorry to be a party pooper
    [SIZE=\"7\"][COLOR=\"White\"][align=center]HEY! THATS CHIS-MAY![/align] [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Chisme, I want to meet you someday. You crack me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 Sheets To The Wind
    Very nice
    still get good shit here, but your weed takes the piss man!
    Quote Originally Posted by altagid
    perhaps this whole sorry fiasco will have been worth it just to bump into Chisme
    Quote Originally Posted by moorglademover
    chisme, i so want to be your friend!

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast