Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1772 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

I just licked my fingers after breaking up some weed. Makes me feel a little bit light headed but nothing amazing..

[QUOTE]I just licked my fingers after breaking up some weed. Makes me feel a little bit light headed but nothing amazing..[QUOTE]

I think you may be experiencing a placebo...

ive never te bud but i have ate a couple seeds befor their surpost to be good for you

4.   Advertisements

[QUOTE=Mirno Sctlnd][QUOTE]I just licked my fingers after breaking up some weed. Makes me feel a little bit light headed but nothing amazing..

I think you may be experiencing a placebo...

Yeah, you're probably right. I feel like shit at the moment anyway, so I'm guessing it's unrelated.

i love the taste of weed, i eat anything left over after i roll a blunt. except seeds of course.

i ate like 2 grams one time and didnt feel a thing.... so fuck it

yea... u need to heat it up, cuz my friend had like 2 huge black grabage bags full of shake,and we just started eating like hand fulls, we must have ate like half a bag to inbetween 3 of us, nothin, nothing, and nothing, but we just dumped a shit load of it into some brownie mix... sumthing, sumthing, and sumthingd but it took a hella long ass time, by the time my "mind high" wore off (g-bongs) my "body high" finaly kicked in

sorrie, i know that this happens alot... but i just felt like doing this... the views of this thread is 1,420

I ate a whole container full of weed that was two years old. It had mold on it, so I didn't want to smoke it, so I wrapped it up in a whole bunch of plastic bags, put it in the freezer and forgot about it. The big blackout happened and everything defrosted, so I said fuck it. I put a whole buch of butter on it and tossed it in the microwave. Even though it had butter on it, it still tasted like shit. The high just hit me out of nowhere. It was like the ultimate creeper stone. The whole world seemed like a dream. I didn't want to go to the bathroom, because I thought I might be dreaming and piss my bed. The whole next day I was asleep. That might have been the highest I've ever been, but I spent most of it in bed. When I smoke at home I still microwave my stems. You can get very high eating weed, just make sure you heat it up first and eat enough of it, more than you would smoke.

Yeah I've swallowed a bud of kron before, I don't know if it did anything because I had just smoked two blunts of it, and I gave a girl a bud to eat...probably my only regret in life was letting her eat that bud.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast