Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1256 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

I have eaten little nugs before mostly to be funny; but let us be honest... If you are eating the nug, then you probably have more to smoke! I can't say I've even eating a nug and not smoked too. lol

Seriously though, its not that enjoyable of a texture and little bits kinda get stuck in your mouth. If it is over dry, then it will just turn into powder in the mouth unless it has stems.

Has kind of a sour taste thats nowhere an nice as the smoke IMO.

Not worth it.
    [SIZE=\"1\"]Everything I post is fictional and just for fun! I am simply playing a fictional character on a forum. Lets role play together?[/SIZE]
    Grow Log 002: [SIZE=\"2\"]Here We Go Again![/SIZE] Additional Details: [SIZE=\"2\"]Grow Log 002 Ancillary[/SIZE]
    Grow Log 001: [SIZE=\"2\"]Omnibuddy Custom LED Grow[/SIZE]

Damn Skippy! I did...:thumbsup: There was strobin' blue lights behind me 300 yards.. This was no more than 2 years ago... I was doin' 72 in a 55.. Trooper,too! Better have all the respect in the WORLD for a Trooper in any state! The 2 most States would be NC and GA... Tip.. Don't call him Officer... He's a Trooper. Anyway... Got a warnin' for 68 in a 55.. Was I Respectful? I'll say it again! Damn Skippy!:thumbsup:

If you got that high eating weed then some good medibles would really get you off.:smokin:

Eating Weed Just For Fun
    Eating Weed Not Like Gum
    Dry Sprinkles In Your Mouth
    Taste Just As Numb,

I've eatin' weed a couple of times, eat enough an you might catch a body buzz,
    but just smoke it instead and take it to the head, cookies and brownies, bread to be fed... candies are dandy.
    xD:thumbsup:

5.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by robert42
    u mean after all these years that weeds exsisted NO ONES EVERY THOUGHT 'HEY WHAT HAPPENS IF I EAT THIS' lol

course ppl eat weed raw it dnt do shit tho cos it needs to be heat activateddddd
    It does have to be heat activated to be more potent but eating it straight does do something. I remember when I was 15 and I came up on a good amount of money and I was buying weed left and right. Had so much I ate a few grams and I had a consistent, smooth stone that lasted at least 4 hrs
    \"The only thing constant in the universe is change. If you\'re up you\'re going to be down tomorrow. If you\'re down you\'re going to be up....... You start on a journey and the most exciting part of your journey is the twist and turns where you dont know what\'s coming next. If you do know what\'s coming next there is something in the universe that will change that.\" - Tommy Chong - \"Words of an old pot head\"

Quote Originally Posted by pjbear05
    I've heard of "pot pills"-finely ground weed or hash, mixed with butter, and loaded into gelatin capsules.
    I recently got my mmj recommendation and purchased a gram of Afghan Goo from a dispensary to try (haven't tried pot in almost 40 years). I tried smoking a little bit, but not being a smoker it felt really harsh and gave me a coughing fit. Next I toasted it for 5 minutes in a 300F degree oven, which dried it out and gave a light tan hint to the green. I ground up about one fifth of what I had really fine and mixed it with some peanut butter and chocolate chips. I then microwaved the mix to a soft state, stirred it all together with a spoon and ate it.

About an hour later I started feeling really mellow and sleepy, so took a 2-hour nap, but still felt pleasantly buzzed for a couple of hours after I awoke. No hand or arm pain, and just a pleasant sensation of well-being. I had some really vivid, but pleasant dreams, too, which kind of surprised me.

Don't know quite what this has to do with eating raw weed, but if smoking it doesn't appeal to you, as it doesn't with me, try edibles. That's what I'll be doing from now on.

Eating will definitely work better when the pot is heated. Sounds like the decarboxilating in the Green Dragon recipe. Tinctures are also a valid substitute for smoking. Now get a clone and you can really have some fun. Make cannabutter then make your favorite cookie recipe.

i would not try that. you never know what they put in the plant or if they even flushed it right.

check out my 1st grow:http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-water-og.html

Had a Girlfriend who said she and her twin ate weed for the first time and did not remember walking home.They had never used MJ before.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. NICEGUY
    Has any one pulled out all their stems and ate just a gram of dank, not mixing it with any brownies just straight up eating there bud? I would imagine it would be pretty hard to swallow and probally not go down to smooth. Just wondering....
    Yes and it taste DISGUSTING

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast