Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1798 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

I just made 7 lbs of canna butter last week. It is of course totally chronic. I cooked it for 22 hours this time and it seems to be really strong. The butter I have made in the past I cooked for 8-10 hours and was quite good but the butter I just made seems noticeably stronger. I do have better weed this year and I used over 1 lb of quality trim which was about 25% of the little booger buds that I don't consider worth the effort to clean. So it is a really good batch. I still recommend butter for medibles. My friend does make some kick ass tincture but that is not exactly what I consider a medible.

I was also able to make about a half ounce of bubble hash out of my blue dream trimmings. I may try integrating some of the hash into my medibles to see if that works well.

OZBuck - I am totally with you on the outdoor. I use my $13 dollar handheld microscope on every plant before I harvest. I make sure some of the trichomes are dying before I harvest. The biggest problem with the quality of outdoor weed is most folks harvest too early. I have heard folks talking of cloudy trichs as being ready but that did not seem to accurate in my findings this year. They can look cloudy long before they are actually ready. I suggest getting the hand micro and making sure before harvesting.

it has a kinda gagging feeling and hard to swallow it tastes kinda funny but its oh so good and brings out more of a body high

Quote Originally Posted by KcFo20
    Sorry to reply again, right after my last post, but think about this.....

Marinol - the thc pill

How does the THC get heated up when its in pill form? Ive eaten them, and they give me the same effect that eating weed brownies do. Its not heated up THC, that I know of.

But, isnt it possible that your own body heat would heat up the THC, eventually? Meaning, that just eating weed, raw, would make you feel the effects too, after heating up in your body. Its warmer inside of us than it is outside today. Well...where I live anyway...Normal body temp is around 98 degrees farenheit, so wouldnt that be enough to heat up the THC?

I just thought about this and had to bring it up.
    The reason Marinol works is because it is THC blended into sesame oil and the oil is what makes it active in the body. It doesn't have to be heated to be active it has to be emulsified into either oil or alcohol and that is how our bodies absorb it

4.   Advertisements

If you really want to eat it just get the ready made cookies at the store and put some ground weed in the cookie before cooking. Still tastes nasty but will be easier to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy2010
    If you really want to eat it just get the ready made cookies at the store and put some ground weed in the cookie before cooking. Still tastes nasty but will be easier to swallow.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdevious
    Any of you guys know how affective it is to put it in tea?
    Neer done it wit tea but it works a treat in yoghurt, not too much mind, i once put a lot into a bottle of yop and woke up about 3 hours later with d empty bottle still in hand, don't even remember finishing it

Quote Originally Posted by tweetiepie
    Neer done it wit tea but it works a treat in yoghurt, not too much mind, i once put a lot into a bottle of yop and woke up about 3 hours later with d empty bottle still in hand, don't even remember finishing it
    Also, sprinkle on a pizza before u put it in the oven, yum yum, can barely taste it

hello. sure many wild animals have wandered into fields of uncultivated cannabis before the weed eradication agency came into service. why do you think a deer will stand and stare at oncoming headlights? the thought of wasting so much good cannabis, when a single bud will do, is really rich. vaporize.

Quote Originally Posted by chisme
    simply eating will not release thc it has to be heated in a fat based product as it is fat soluable and not water soluable sorry to be a party pooper
    Chisme has it right. If you're doing any cooking, grind your weed as fine as fine as possible and mix with fat-oil, butter, etc.-then put it in whatever you're cooking. The fat helps it get through the digestive system quicker.

I've heard of "pot pills"-finely ground weed or hash, mixed with butter, and loaded into gelatin capsules.

I can easily envision hemp infused oils for cooking and eating.
    Weed and peanut oil, that'll wake and bake your stir fry.
    Some nice bud and EVOO, Mamma Mia thatsa some spicy meat ball-sure would like to try a hemp infused EVOO in a vinegarette.

Way, way back in time I tried brownies where the cook just dumped the weed in with everything, didn't work too good. Next party I made butterscotch blondies with some fine ground bud mixed with butter, then mixed into the batter, yeah that's a winner.

hello. sure many wild animals have wandered into fields of uncultivated cannabis before the weed eradication agency came into service. why do you think a deer will stand and stare at oncoming headlights? the thought of wasting so much good cannabis, when a single bud will do, is really rich. vaporize.
    I spent the night in an unused farmhouse at a friends farm. We had used a paper plate to clean and roll our weed on. The next morning I woke up and kept hearing some odd noises in the dining room where I had left the weed on a plate.
    There was a mouse who had eaten all the seeds and maybe some of the weed stumbling around the plate. He didn't eat much, mostly seeds, and was a hoot to watch.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast