Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1630 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

back in high school i would buy a nickle bag which is about 2 grams of shawg, then id buy a brownie and cut it in half and eat it a couple hours later i was fuckin stoned... i have aso ate a huge nuggie and i got fuckin stoned.. everytime ive ate bud ive never cooked it, and i alwasy get super stoned, theres some guy on here sayin you could eat 10 ounzes of skunk and not feel anything... bullshit... and if you done believe me try it fo yo self.. oh yeah eating raw bud sucks cuz its all hard and it taste nasty,, oh yeah eat the stems and seeds too theyre high in amino acids and fiber :hippy:

i went thru with it to, i just started ripping away at some swags =) i was pretty blazed and it smelt pretty good :thumbsup:

you guys must have different genetics than I do. I hear some animals' digestive system can 'activate' the THC from raw plant material when eaten, but humans (or most of them) dont have that ability.

maybe if the weed was decarboxylated, and ground up very well, it would be more effective.

Please no discussion of allowing pets to consume any part of the cannabis plant. Thank you. There's a sticky in the 'pets and animals' section if you have any questions.

i have eaten raw weed on many occasions (not always becuase i wanted to) but i would feel it every time

I Have never eaten Raw weed.But I Was Thinkin,
    If You ate Some Raw Bud With Like A Really Oil Based Salad Dressing,Would The oil plus The Heat Of your stomach and Digestion Be enough to release the THC..or at least some of it...
    Personally I'd Rather Smoke My Bud..All I Need Is a .2 or a .3
    with my one Hitter and I'm Baked:stoned:
    I Don't Really Like Smoking Oil Though,I Recently Made Awesome cannabutter which in turn I made cookies with.They Were Almost Too Potent..and for some people they were too strong..
    But I Think I'm Just Going To Cook With My Honey Oil From Now
    On,5 Grams Made 14 GIANT cookies and eating one was followed by several Hours of being Glued to your Seats.

7.   Advertisements

hahaha good story to this, my friend thought he was buying some blueberry type weed and when he comes back he has a container of some fire-y shwag covered in that syrupy shit you put on tobacco to make it taste like stuff, in this case it tasted like blueberry (how suprizing)
    so we smoke some and get kind of doed, then my friend packs a bowl of some chronic and we get pretty high, the kid who bought the weed starts smelling it and after a while he breaks off a piece and eats it
    he was like this is fucking amazing!!!
    so we all started eating his weed
    he had like a 1/2O and we probably ate a quarter of it lol

and to add on i always eat the remnant's of weed on the book I'm rolling on or chew on stems etc.
    i like the way weed tastes

I drink pot tea in two ways. One I make tea of the leaves. Do not drink too much of this without drinking water. It will dehydrate you. I also make regular tea and add some pot butter to it. Cures chap lips and you get truly stoned. More of a body high, though. I have found that you can high off of pot in so many ways that people say don't work. I preferr to to smoke as I drink some butta tea.

if you eat weed the acid in your stomach will break down the THC CBD and all those little acronyms, turn them into a water soluble compound whiich is very similar to what you smoke. raw thc fall off wil not mix with water unless warmed. kinda like if you drop a pill in cold water it will take for ever to disolve but if you warm the water it will disolve very rapidly. but this is because in warm water the molecules move rapidly so it is constantly picking up peices and depositing them in a accelerated rate. not just because its "Heat activated."

so yes in theroy you will get high but because of the slow breakdown of cannabinoids you would have to consume 3 to 4 time the amount smoked, but at the same time if it is slowly leeched in to your system the high will last longer.

thats my :twocents: have a nice day. :jointsmile:

we used to do that as freshman back @ the university until we found the "safe" zones. it would take 2-3grams but would work after 100 minutes of waiting.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast