Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

i ate some hash once and was stoned for almost 2-3 days-slept real good too!
    [QUOTE] Everything\'s impossible until it ain\'t-Ben Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by mikee1422
    Neve ate weed or stems but have ate hash, sheez talk about a out of body experience, closest thing to peyote....
    how much hash did u eat to get that high?

3.   Advertisements

I've eaten about 2g's of weed, it didn't do anything except make me light-headed and my eyes were red under the lids...nothin' special with eating it i suppose you would have to eat alot more than a few grams.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    You can use water, you have to put weeed in boiling water and leave it for a time, about 20 minutes to cook.
    Eating raw weed does not work, whoever says that is living on a placebo. I can't smoke cos I have bad asthma so i know the ins and outs of eating cos I have been doing it for 3 years most days. The best quick way of doing it is hot chocolate made with milk, or pot noodle. Either way you will get fucked. If you eat raw weed you are wasting your money.
    How much mexi-brick for 1 HEAVY serving of hot potchocolate made with milk?

What about really good weed?

pure hash is stupid it a waste of cannibis It just makes me sleepy

When i was in 9th grade (we had open campus) We would go off for Lunch Smoke a few bowls and come bak. Our School has Pizza hut, subway, and some other vendors that sold food at our school anyways We would put all our Shake on some PIzza and Heet it up then Eat it, it was kinda a Tradition=) Good times

has an ok taste i felt light headed as well i ate like a lil below 0.5 grams
    www.myspace.com/weedmoney

anyone who didn't get upset stomaches definately experienced a placebo effect or they're just full of it. I was onced at a house party with some pure essential pepperment oil because I had a cold. Anyways some guy saw me sniffing it, and asked what it was. I told him liquid coke. I let him and friends try some and the whole night they were saying how fucked up the were and the stuff is awesome. PLACEBO EFFECT.

P.S. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SOLD THEM SOME, HA HA

1-2 grams of hash will do it -- and very much so. We used to just chew it straight up.

Eating pot ... tried it. It's a messy business. I like it as much as I liked gagging down shrooms. Except with shrooms I remember getting off. Since I'm still smoking pot, let's assume it seemed like a waste of weed or I'd still be eating it

why would you eat it. smoke it, or make some budbudder. I came apon this question a few times . with most plant materal your body doesn't digest it well, so you'd probably shit a wicker swingset.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast