Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1554 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Has any one tried to eat just weed

Out of each fat ounce me and my homie buy we feed his dog like a gram of skunk. lol fucker gets so baked. he also eats the flammin roaches sometimes

2.   Advertisements

Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo

nah that aint true. i remember i had a sweet and i couldnt smoke it. then i was thinking bout eatin it. i went to tha back of my house and ate half. that shit was nasty i was gaging,but man 10 mins lata i was fucked up . it wasnt a great feelin though, i'd rather smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych
    Eating raw weed does fuck all. You could eat 10 ounces of the finest raw skunk and feel nothing at all. You need heat to activate the thc, hence it being smoked/cooked.

Everyone who gets high on raw weed is living a big placebo
    yeah thats pretty much what i hear. but im not big on the taste of weed, so i prefer smoking it. but i do wanna try some special brownies though.

i dont like eating weed raw, doesnt really have a taste but its hard to swallow, and you need to eat alot to get high, so much easier to smoke it.
    you know what would be reeeally good right now? - a joint!
    clickitshizzle

u mean after all these years that weeds exsisted NO ONES EVERY THOUGHT 'HEY WHAT HAPPENS IF I EAT THIS' lol

course ppl eat weed raw it dnt do shit tho cos it needs to be heat activateddddd

It doesn't NEED to be heat 'activated', when marijuana is heated as in cooking a process called decarboxylization occurs in which a carboxyl (COOH) group is destroyed leaving a form of THC more appropriate for GI absorbtion. You can get effects from eating raw cannabis, you would just need to eat more of it.

Any of you guys know how affective it is to put it in tea?
    \"Nirvana is the extinction of self\" - Buddha

I wouldn't imagine it would be very effective seeing as how THC and related cannabinoids are not very water soluble, i've never tried anything like this. If you want a beverage that will get you high go the ways of Green Dragon (buds soaked in a high proof alcohol) or something with cream and a higher fat content (coffee, hot chocolate, milk).

You can use water, you have to put weeed in boiling water and leave it for a time, about 20 minutes to cook.
    Eating raw weed does not work, whoever says that is living on a placebo. I can't smoke cos I have bad asthma so i know the ins and outs of eating cos I have been doing it for 3 years most days. The best quick way of doing it is hot chocolate made with milk, or pot noodle. Either way you will get fucked. If you eat raw weed you are wasting your money.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast