Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Alaska Initiative

Heloo Alaskans, I was wondering if the pot initiative passed yesterday?
    smokefiend Reviewed by smokefiend on . Alaska Initiative Heloo Alaskans, I was wondering if the pot initiative passed yesterday? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Alaska Initiative

no it didnt.

people are so stupid, this is america, we should be free to do what we want. they think it is ok to take away peoples personal freedom and put people in jail for smoking. all i can say is what the hell. if people actually thought about it. there is no reason why pot shouldnt be legal.

government shouldnt should stay out of marriage all together, it is a religious issue. the government should allow civil unions.

abortion should be illegal. babys have a right to live

Alaska Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Galrond
    no it didnt.

people are so stupid, this is america, we should be free to do what we want. they think it is ok to take away peoples personal freedom and put people in jail for smoking. all i can say is what the hell. if people actually thought about it. there is no reason why pot shouldnt be legal.

government shouldnt should stay out of marriage all together, it is a religious issue. the government should allow civil unions.

abortion should be illegal. babys have a right to live

While I would never call people I don't know stupid, I do agree that this should have passed. I think the lobbyist should have gone for DECRIMINALIZATION instead of LEGALIZATION. That would have passed. I strongly am against outright legalization and so are most people and I think that is why this measure failed. Oh well maybe next time. As for this being America and we should be able to do what we want, not when it harms hinders or harasses another or when it infringes on others rights.

As for the "Abortion should be illegal" comment. I remember when abortion was illegal, before Roe VS Wade, and I NEVER want to see that happen again. While I agree that babies have rights, so do women. Until you see the effects of an illegal abortion, they used coat hangars when I was younger, and the damage that is caused I really feel that you are not well informed on the subject. As a man I have no right to say what a woman does to or with HER BODY. That is way to much power. Just my opinion.

Thanks and have a great holiday.

Alaska Initiative

I agree with the guy above me, and would like to add if people really think weed should be illegal why are cigarettes not illegal it makes people stress free its smokable and it kills way more. My personal opinion and this is just me, is that as long as cigarettes keep our population in check the government will always like it more than something that makes people think more about life. anyway i just wanted to say that hope it all works out in the end and maybe just maybe one day this will be the land of the free again, if we don't all kill each other first hahaha later